• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Darkover

Darkover

Illuminated
Jul 29, 2021
i simply wouldn't come alive to this place not ever given the choice beforehand
you wouldn't choose these lives so why let them force you to live through it
because you've all been enslaved by the government and forced to live out your misery here
who or what has the right to keep you alive against your will

Reactions: myusername890 and divinemistress36
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Tortured by evil humans
Sep 24, 2020
I wouldn't as well, more than anything I wish I never existed, I'd prefer to cease existing no matter what but of course only never existing is true perfection. I'd only see permanent non-existence as ideal as it's the eternal absence of all suffering and harm, I'd always see it as better to be unconscious for all eternity than to suffer in an existence so undesirable and futile.

I personally find so much comfort in the thought of eternally ceasing to exist, all I wish for is to be unaware and I wish I could erase this existence so it's like I never existed at all. I see it as such a terrible tragedy to exist as a conscious being, it's so tragic to me how life had to exist at all when nobody could have been harmed by the absence of everything. I truly despise how we exist in such a pro-suffering society with humans denied the means to eternally free themselves from this existence they never even consented to, all I wish for is access to a painless death like never waking again.

Reactions: myusername890