Lauriso

Lauriso

Jul 26, 2022
Some of these people I have met in real life, others only online, but some of those responses made me cry.

Being a conscious & sensitive person in this world seems unbearable at times. My desire to help my family & loved ones (and not add to their suffering) keep me going, and knowing there is light at the end of my down cycles, because I've been through them before. We're in this together.

...I have seen this firsthand when my cousin and my son's best friend killed themselves. It doesn't mean I think what they did was wrong, only that it led to a lot of suffering.
I love you Lauriso and I am sorry you are suffering so much that you are exploring this at all. In my humble opinion, (and i really really mean 'humble opinion' here), there is a transimmanent benevolent presence in the universe that is supporting you. I hope you can find a way to make contact with that.

I don't know if it be meaningful for you to hear this but I began to cry reading your post and I just feel so much love for you and deep sadness and wishing I could say or do something that could make an impact. I empathize with you.

Because you are and will always continue to be an accumulation of all you have been since time began, and all the potential of the future you and us that you represent. Only the body would disintegrate, causing distress to those of us who love you. Your being, which is the accumulated being and wisdom of everything, will go on beyond one body. In other words, the questions to answer, the issues to solve, the potential to utilise, the love to receive, the pain to witness, the joy to experience are all an ongoing constant beyond one life, my friend.
I see you, my dear Lauriso. I too am depressive and feel the call to end it daily… you are not alone in your struggle. acknowledge the pain, but choose the beauty and the happy. Life has both. You really can choose.

My heart breaks when I sense your suffering maybe because it is my suffering too? If I never knew you I would have the gift of not caring and be totally unaffected by your situation. But I do know you briefly and we are workshop mates at the least. You are forever a part of my life and I care about you, even if I am feeling helpless to do something. Start caring about Lauriso a little along with those loving little animals. You have a big caring heart. I am sending you love.

• Love
Reactions: Pubert, Chinchilla, LittleJem and 7 others
J

JealousOfTheElderly

Everything's gonna be OK
Aug 28, 2020
You have made an impact on your friends in your spiritual community. They are supportive of your decision but are showing raw honesty that it would be a loss to them. I hope you find what you are looking for. May I ask, is this a Teal Swan community? She believes that ctb-ing is hitting the reset button. It's an interesting thought.

• Love
Reactions: chloramine, Foresight and not-2-b-the-answer
Lauriso

Lauriso

Jul 26, 2022
I hope you find what you are looking for. May I ask, is this a Teal Swan community? She believes that ctb-ing is hitting the reset button. It's an interesting thought.
Thank you. No, it's not Teal Swan, I'd rather keep it anonymous. I've heard similar things about Teal Swan, although I think officially she denies it (you can't not in today's culture). I like that thought though.

Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer and JealousOfTheElderly
Siclop

Siclop

Jul 16, 2022
Because you are and will always continue to be an accumulation of all you have been since time began, and all the potential of the future you and us that you represent. Only the body would disintegrate, causing distress to those of us who love you. Your being, which is the accumulated being and wisdom of everything, will go on beyond one body. In other words, the questions to answer, the issues to solve, the potential to utilise, the love to receive, the pain to witness, the joy to experience are all an ongoing constant beyond one life, my friend.
I see you, my dear Lauriso. I too am depressive and feel the call to end it daily… you are not alone in your struggle. acknowledge the pain, but choose the beauty and the happy. Life has both. You really can choose.
wise words,some tears fell here

• Love
Reactions: chloramine, JealousOfTheElderly, not-2-b-the-answer and 1 other person
Pluto

Pluto

Meowing to go out
Dec 27, 2020
Sounds like a lovely community. Many people turn to spirituality in the first place because of acute suffering, hence there is commonly a history of suicidal ideation that perhaps explains the empathy in this situation. I admire those responses for the fact that they show depth of feeling which almost seems to be a rarity in modern times. Being a sensitive person in a world like this is quite a tall order.

Reactions: rationaltake, LittleJem, chloramine and 1 other person
Lauriso

Lauriso

Jul 26, 2022
Sounds like a lovely community. Many people turn to spirituality in the first place because of acute suffering, hence there is commonly a history of suicidal ideation that perhaps explains the empathy in this situation. I admire those responses for the fact that they show depth of feeling which almost seems to be a rarity in modern times. Being a sensitive person in a world like this is quite a tall order.
Wonderful words, thanks for sharing them! Also, I love your avatar and description :D.

• Love
Reactions: chloramine and Pluto