Birdie

Birdie

Sep 19, 2020
Since I can't have it anywhere else. I've told my 2 closest friends and they said nice stuff, but don't approve my decision so they didn't say anything like "have a good trip", they don't think I'll be breaking free or anything... at least they respect me enough so they aren't going to contact my family, they know it's my choice since it's my life anyways. I can't give any details because it's painful to talk about my life and eveything that happened in the last few months, I feel so broken right now so all I need are kind words from this community which was actually helpful and gave me hope before I lost all of it, it's nice to know that we're all pro-choice here, I treasure our ideas a lot. Thank you! I'll fly away from this cage that we all live soon, it's for the best. :heart:

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: StringPuppet, newave3, bea1974 and 13 others
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
I'm so sorry to hear life has been so unfair to you and brought you to this point.

I think none of us deserve to suffer. I mean, we were suddenly put in this unasked life! It would seem as if they had forced us into playing some random game called "life".

Whatever happens, I wish you lots of love and peace. If there's any kind of afterlife, somehow, I bet it'll be a probably place.

I don't believe in hell, do you know why? Because we're already living in one!! Even innocent children die! Ridiculous!! There's gotta be something better. Even eternal nothingness sounds cooler than this goddamn blue rock called Earth haha.

Lots of hugs to you,

Matt

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Error1987, RedHarlequin, newave3 and 7 others
All Things Must Pass

All Things Must Pass

Mage
Apr 14, 2021
Safe travels.

• Love
Reactions: Error1987, newave3, bea1974 and 3 others
death137

death137

miserable
Jun 25, 2020
I hope you find peace in less painful way. :hug:

• Love
Reactions: Error1987, newave3, bea1974 and 2 others
Worndown

Worndown

Visionary
Mar 21, 2019
All stories have a beginning and an end. I hope your story ends in a way that meets your needs. Best wishes.

• Love
Reactions: Error1987, RedHarlequin, newave3 and 3 others
blue_muse

blue_muse

Mage
Jan 31, 2021
At least let us temporarily help you feel mended even though you feel broken and determined to CTB. Sorry to hear your circumstances led to this :heart:.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Error1987, newave3, bea1974 and 1 other person
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Im sorry that you suffer so much. If this is the option that you want I hope you find peace. I see death as an comfort and I hope it is an reward for all the pain we go through in a life we never asked for.

• Love
  • Hugs
Aloken

Aloken

I choose love
Jan 25, 2021
I'm sorry you suffer so much.. I'm happy for you that you have actual people in your life that respect your decision though, that's important! I wish you to find the peace, serenity and bliss you so much deserve. All your troubles, worries, pain and suffering to end, in the way you choose.

• Love
P

PartlyHuman

Sorry for my English
Jan 10, 2021
I'm so sorry life brought you to this point. I wish you painless end of your sufferings, peaceful end of life, just drifting away to nothingness like falling asleep in a nice, comfy bed after a long day... It'll be okay, you deserve rest. Hugs to you, my friend! Safe and painless journey.

• Love
it's_all_a_game

it's_all_a_game

I remember...death in the afternoon...
Nov 7, 2020
I hope you will find eternal peace. From another Eva fan.

• Love
Reactions: newave3, bea1974, daddy Phil :) and 1 other person
DisillusionedDragon

DisillusionedDragon

Pessimist/Antinatalist
Nov 25, 2020
Hey Birdie,
I get so sad and so mad every time I hear about another person suffering, suffering so much that they want to leave. This world is such a cruel place and I'm so sorry for everything you had to go through, that you feel so broken and that you didn't/don't receive the kindness you needed. I hope you can feel the freedom you seek in your last moments and I hope your transition will be peaceful.
I barely know anything about you, so I'm not sure what else to say. If you want you can reach out to me any time.
Other than that, a long warm hug and safe travels
DD

• Love
Reactions: blue_muse, newave3, bea1974 and 2 others
Birdie

Birdie

Sep 19, 2020
Thank you, guys. I'm really anxious about this, mostly about the method (jumping) but it's the easiest/quickest I could do. I'm trying to focus on the peace after the fall, not falling itself... it's just so cruel how guns are forbidden here... I'd finish this even faster. Thank you for all your support.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
  • Love
Reactions: newave3, bea1974, LifeQuitter2018 and 3 others
DisillusionedDragon

DisillusionedDragon

Pessimist/Antinatalist
Nov 25, 2020
You're always welcome here if you find that you can't do it or that it isn't your time yet :heart:

• Love
Reactions: newave3, bea1974 and daddy Phil :)
cheesefundamental

cheesefundamental

Apr 2, 2021
I'm sorry you went through all of the pain you went through, I know how hard it can be...
I hope you have a safe, happy, and peaceful trip

Reactions: newave3, bea1974 and daddy Phil :)
B

Bigpink

Warlock
Oct 12, 2020
You can always find kindness and warmth here. I am so sorry life has got you to this point.
If you do decide to ctb I hope all goes well and you find peace.❤️

• Love
Reactions: newave3 and bea1974
LostSoul1609

LostSoul1609

Experienced
Mar 9, 2021
I hope you find peace where you are going <3

• Love
Reactions: Error1987, newave3 and bea1974
GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
Thank you, guys. I'm really anxious about this, mostly about the method (jumping) but it's the easiest/quickest I could do. I'm trying to focus on the peace after the fall, not falling itself... it's just so cruel how guns are forbidden here... I'd finish this even faster. Thank you for all your support.
Height? Land or water?

Reactions: newave3
watereyes

watereyes

les malheurs de lizzie
Mar 27, 2020
i give you lots of wizzie hugs! <3

Reactions: newave3
newave3

newave3

I want out
Nov 21, 2020
You sure came to the right place for kind words on your decision to CTB. The members of SS are among the most empathetic, thoughtful and caring people in this awful world.
I can't add anything to what other members have said except to wish you the best of luck in whatever you do.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: it's_all_a_game, Melchoir and Disco Biscuit