• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

harlemriver

harlemriver

Sep 10, 2023
I want to just do it but i'm scared to chicken out again. I tought maybe being high on coke or weed while being drunk could help, any toughts?? which substance is better?? is a 6th floor jump safe??

• Hugs
Reactions: cscott, FormerlyFe(IV) and draekmir
I

idonthaveanother

Sep 13, 2023
If I was going to jump, I wouldn't want to be high from weed. Paranoia might set in. I would probably drink, and maybe coke might help me too, for that "invincible" feeling it gives.

Reactions: FormerlyFe(IV) and harlemriver
thebookofdisquiet.

thebookofdisquiet.

Student
Sep 9, 2023
Too low to risk it, go for AT LEAST 10 stories high.

• Informative
Reactions: bridgegirl, FormerlyFe(IV), harlemriver and 2 others
annointed_towers

annointed_towers

Cursed by God
Dec 9, 2022
Six stories is too short to be fool proof

Reactions: bridgegirl and strawb12
harlemriver

harlemriver

Sep 10, 2023
Too low to risk it, go for AT LEAST 10 stories high.
The only 10 stories high buildings where i live are private properties and the only possible place has closed down their external area because 13 people had commited there. This is the only place available. Could i do anything to harden the jump? Or to be sure?
Six stories is too short to be fool proof
I read an article saying that is rare to survive a 6 stories jump, not sure how trust worthy it is tho. However that really is thee only place available, as my town is quite small.

thebookofdisquiet.

thebookofdisquiet.

Student
Sep 9, 2023
The only 10 stories high buildings where i live are private properties and the only possible place has closed down their external area because 13 people had commited there. This is the only place available. Could i do anything to harden the jump? Or to be sure?
I don't think so, you can't make the ground more lethal or control your body in the air to fall head first. My advice is to find another method instead of risking severely injuring yourself but not enough to die instantly.

• Informative
Reactions: sserafim, FormerlyFe(IV) and SexyIncél
Lookoutbelow

Lookoutbelow

Jump to it
Sep 14, 2023
Hi, fellow jumper here. Any cell towers nearby? I plan on going backwards while looking up to stars at night. Tell myself it is just a dream. Don't know if it will work. Just a thought. May you be at peace with whatever you decide.

Reactions: sserafim, kms_titanic, harlemriver and 1 other person
harlemriver

harlemriver

Sep 10, 2023
I don't think so, you can't make the ground more lethal or control your body in the air to fall head first. My advice is to find another method instead of risking severely injuring yourself but not enough to die instantly.
I just found a possible new method. It's still jumping, but it's a 14th floor jump. I'd have to be quick, since it's in a mall and they don't let people there, but i have managed to stay there for 3min. The other mall was safer in terms of time and jumping but this should do the trick if i'm not caught or if the door there isn't locked.
Hi, fellow jumper here. Any cell towers nearby? I plan on going backwards while looking up to stars at night. Tell myself it is just a dream. Don't know if it will work. Just a thought. May you be at peace with whatever you decide.
Sadly, no. The only high buildings in my city are malls which are either too low or closed. There is this one that is 14 stories long tho, but the acess is not so easy.

Reactions: FormerlyFe(IV)
deathbydragon

deathbydragon

take me with you
Mar 17, 2022
I read an article saying that is rare to survive a 6 stories jump, not sure how trust worthy it is tho. However that really is thee only place available, as my town is quite small.
Maybe not survivable but that doesn't mean an instant death on impact. I wouldn't jump from that height.

Reactions: sserafim, FormerlyFe(IV) and harlemriver
harlemriver

harlemriver

Sep 10, 2023
Maybe not survivable but that doesn't mean an instant death on impact. I wouldn't jump from that height.
Do you think 14 stories = instant death? Because i've just found a possible new place

anhedonicNfoggy

anhedonicNfoggy

i don’t know
Aug 7, 2023
I'm kinda surprised you're able to find places bc usually the rooftop is closed. Idk I don't feel confident jumping has a high success rate. The issue is the wind can change your position and might make you end up making u fall on your feet or just breaking your spine. Also generally if people are around, they will call for an ambulance so doctors will try to make u survive.

Reactions: sserafim and FormerlyFe(IV)
I

idonthaveanother

Sep 13, 2023
I just found a possible new method. It's still jumping, but it's a 14th floor jump. I'd have to be quick, since it's in a mall and they don't let people there, but i have managed to stay there for 3min. The other mall was safer in terms of time and jumping but this should do the trick if i'm not caught or if the door there isn't locked.

Sadly, no. The only high buildings in my city are malls which are either too low or closed. There is this one that is 14 stories long tho, but the acess is not so easy.
Damn, I wouldn't do it at a mall. Too many small children might see and be traumatized for the rest of their poor little lives. They are innocents. Adults? Idgaf, they create this hell I live in every day. They'll find me where I hang and I laugh at the thought. Not a lot of children at some rocky bluffs though. It's a lot like catching a train, kinda fucked up unless there's nobody driving it.

• Hugs
Reactions: FormerlyFe(IV), harlemriver and draekmir
deathbydragon

deathbydragon

take me with you
Mar 17, 2022
Do you think 14 stories = instant death? Because i've just found a possible new place
More likely but I'm not an expert. If I was jumping I'd do it from a cliff/bridge at least 100m+ tall, I have a two spots in mind should my hand be forced to that method.
Several people have survived jumping from the golden gate bridge, some people from airplane crashes, so it's low on my methods list. I wouldn't recommend it.

Reactions: sserafim, FormerlyFe(IV) and harlemriver
harlemriver

harlemriver

Sep 10, 2023
Damn, I wouldn't do it at a mall. Too many small children might see and be traumatized for the rest of their poor little lives. They are innocents. Adults? Idgaf, they create this hell I live in every day. They'll find me where I hang and I laugh at the thought. Not a lot of children at some rocky bluffs though. It's a lot like catching a train, kinda fucked up unless there's nobody driving it.
I tought so too, even for adults, but i have visited this mall a lot, like A LOT. and children haven't come to my mind because at morning at a monday especially where i'm jumping from? there's a risk even adults might take a while to find me. It's not impossible for a kid to find me, but it is very very very unlikely. I also considered a train but they are all driven where i live as far as i know. Suicide always has its fucked up side, i'm scared someone might be fired or traumatised bc of me, I'm too egoist tho, since i still want to commit, so i'm better off dead anyway.
I'm kinda surprised you're able to find places bc usually the rooftop is closed. Idk I don't feel confident jumping has a high success rate. The issue is the wind can change your position and might make you end up making u fall on your feet or just breaking your spine. Also generally if people are around, they will call for an ambulance so doctors will try to make u survive.
My town is actually filled up with malls so it wasn't that hard, however the mall i'm currently planning on is a bit harder. It's not so populated on monday morning tho, so ik there won't be as many people + this new spot is 14th floors high. I don't think an ambulance would help much.

Last edited:
I

idonthaveanother

Sep 13, 2023
I tought so too, even for adults, but i have visited this mall a lot, like A LOT. and children haven't come to my mind because at morning at a monday especially where i'm jumping from? there's a risk even adults might take a while to find me. It's not impossible for a kid to find me, but it is very very very unlikely. I also considered a train but they are all driven where i live as far as i know. Suicide always has its fucked up side, i'm scared someone might be fired or traumatised bc of me, I'm too egoist tho, since i still want to commit, so i'm better off dead anyway.
I can't pretend to know your situation. I just couldn't ctb with that on my mind, personally.

Reactions: kms_titanic and harlemriver
harlemriver

harlemriver

Sep 10, 2023
I can't pretend to know your situation. I just couldn't ctb with that on my mind, personally.
That's because you're a good person. I'm really not. I hope you find peace, the world needs more people like you and less people like me.

sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023
What about from a 50+ story building? I have access to this method but the risk of me failing makes me worried. I don't want to get paralyzed…

harlemriver

harlemriver

Sep 10, 2023
What about from a 50+ story building? I have access to this method but the risk of me failing makes me worried. I don't want to get paralyzed…
I'm no expert but i don't think anyone stands a chance with a 50+ story building, you'd have to be beyond lucky. Where you fall might influence but idk, still don't think you really hace a chance of surviving.