SerypSurpy

SerypSurpy

Oct 12, 2023
I tried the hanging method probably with the intention of dying and managed to pass out in the process but I remember waking up with very blurry vision and trying to remove the rope from my neck. I didint know where i was or something like that i just remember taking off this rope and after like 1 minute or so i was shaking like crazy

so why did I wake up again when I was unconscious?

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: leavingthesoultrap, gbi2, Justnotme and 3 others
L

lightnings

Hell is here
May 12, 2023
It could happen a failure using this method due to several factors.
It seems like SI kicked in while you where unconscious and you have had the means to backup. If we are talking about FSH.

SerypSurpy

SerypSurpy

Oct 12, 2023
I have the same issue (Or at least a similar one) I been using a belt but when I lose conscious it loosens and I wake up. I think you should use a noose tree hanging method, It would be a lot easier, just saying. (Also, unrelated how long does SH take if your doing it to your back? You dont have to answer tho)
thank you for your response.

I have no idea what SH means so I can't awnser that question and this tree method seems a bit too brutal for me

spookycuddles

spookycuddles

Dec 11, 2023
thank you for your response.

I have no idea what SH means so I can't awnser that question and this tree method seems a bit too brutal for me
Alr well, To answer SH means self harm. If the tree method is too much i suggest getting a belt and poking holes in the leather of it. You should poke as many holes to the point where it would be able to choke your neck REALLY TIGHT. I would poke more holes in my belt but I dont have a tool that Im able to poke holes into, without them being too wide.

jussaloser

jussaloser

Jun 20, 2023
i think theyre asking if u tried full suspension or partial hanging method, cause if u tried full suspension this shouldnt have happened.

Reactions: Life interrupted
SerypSurpy

SerypSurpy

Oct 12, 2023
Alr well, To answer SH means self harm. If the tree method is too much i suggest getting a belt and poking holes in the leather of it. You should poke as many holes to the point where it would be able to choke your neck REALLY TIGHT. I would poke more holes in my belt but I dont have a tool that Im able to poke holes into, without them being too wide.
I do SH but not very much and i use a Rope with socks to reduce the pain a bit and i dont have a belt
i think theyre asking if u tried full suspension or partial hanging method, cause if u tried full suspension this shouldnt have happened.
i use partial hanging because i dont even know what full suspension is
You need to tell us more about the position you were in for what presumably was a partial suspension?
I was in a position where I was on my knees because i dont want to do it with the air because it's too much pain and the method with the blood seems not that brutal

Last edited:
Justnotme

Justnotme

I want to hang myself
Mar 7, 2022
Hi. Tell me, please, how thick is your rope? Did the rope put pressure on the throat or did the rope only put pressure on the arteries? Can you please draw the pose in which you managed to lose consciousness? Did you drop sharply or did you smoothly lower your body down?
I am considering this method, so I have a lot of questions...

SerypSurpy

SerypSurpy

Oct 12, 2023
Hi. Tell me, please, how thick is your rope? Did the rope put pressure on the throat or did the rope only put pressure on the arteries? Can you please draw the pose in which you managed to lose consciousness? Did you drop sharply or did you smoothly lower your body down?
I am considering this method, so I have a lot of questions...
Hello, so my rope is about 0.8 cm thick and i smoothly lower my body and i was in this posission 1702421892044

Reactions: Justnotme
Justnotme

Justnotme

I want to hang myself
Mar 7, 2022
Hello, so my rope is about 0.8 cm thick and i smoothly lower my body and i was in this posission View attachment 124635
Where did you put your socks on your neck? Could you please also send a picture and circle with a pencil the places where you put the socks?
Did you feel like you were suffocating? Or was the loss of consciousness peaceful? You also didn't answer, did you have pressure on your throat, on your trachea, and not just on the arteries?
I'm sorry, this is very important to me.

Last edited: