A

accountnamerequired

Oct 9, 2023
I have a bunch of nitrate but now am finding out that won't work, and am going crazy that I still can't escape. There isn't any big ledges around here to jump from and idk how to get any substance that will work now that nitrite is illegal. There are quite a few news articles on the internet describing people ctb with nitrate but everyone here says it won't work so I'm happy I actually haven't ingested any yet. I guess all those articles used the wrong word for what substance those people managed to ctb with, I was pretty excited to have some😔. I'd love to find some other way to go about this, like I said I wasn't about to consume anything but it was a very comforting feeling to believe I had the means to ctb once I felt it was time, I'm very close I think.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: MiMif and avaruus
MiMif

MiMif

I do not live for others to understand me...
Sep 13, 2023
Looked it up and high levels of sodium nitrite can kill you...not sure the difference cause I haven't looked into it much yet ( I plan to ctb in 6 years) but if your really desperate you could try hanging
Looked it up and high levels of sodium nitrate can kill you...not sure the difference cause I haven't looked into it much yet ( I plan to ctb in 6 years) but if your really desperate you could try hanging
Sodium Nitrite Toxicity - WebMD https://www.webmd.com/first-aid/sodium-nitrite-toxicity

If your interested

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: accountnamerequired and avaruus
N

nibbleone

Student
Oct 14, 2023
Reactions: accountnamerequired
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I hate how it's purposely made so difficult to die, I find it beyond cruel how people have to struggle so much to leave this existence and cannot easily die in peace when they want to. But anyway best wishes, I hope that you eventually find what you search for.

Reactions: accountnamerequired