• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

CyanideSoup

CyanideSoup

Memento mori
Oct 1, 2019
I've been lurking for a while, trying to decide what method to ctb with. I finally ordered SN today and for the first time in a long time I feel at peace. I'm nervous that I'll be sick and that it isn't going to work and I'll end up back in the psych ward. Is ondansetron a good antiemetic to use for the SN method? I used to be on it and I have some left over. If not is there something better to use? (UK)

S

Strangeasangels

Student
May 23, 2019
I am considering this also. I have Zofran also from a medical procedure but someone told me that won't work.... where to get an antiemetic that works? IT would be suspicious to ask for one of these specifically plus I recovered from the ailment that was causing the vomiting.

F

Fallen leaf

Oct 1, 2019
I've been lurking for a while, trying to decide what method to ctb with. I finally ordered SN today and for the first time in a long time I feel at peace. I'm nervous that I'll be sick and that it isn't going to work and I'll end up back in the psych ward. Is ondansetron a good antiemetic to use for the SN method? I used to be on it and I have some left over. If not is there something better to use? (UK)
Hi can I ask where did you purchase the SN from I am from the uk

k75

k75

L'appel du Vide
Jun 27, 2019
I've researched this, since I'm on a daily schedule of Zofran (Ondansetron) already.

Reglan (Metoclopramide) is the preferred antiemetic in this case.

You can take both together, but if you're just doing one, it's best to try to obtain the Meto. It has additional benefits, such as helping to empty your stomach so you absorb the SN quicker. The two drugs help with nausea in different ways, but are both about as strong.

CyanideSoup

CyanideSoup

Memento mori
Oct 1, 2019
Hi can I ask where did you purchase the SN from I am from the uk

I ordered mine on ebay. This morning I received the notification that its in the post.
I've researched this, since I'm on a daily schedule of Zofran (Ondansetron) already.

Reglan (Metoclopramide) is the preferred antiemetic in this case.

You can take both together, but if you're just doing one, it's best to try to obtain the Meto. It has additional benefits, such as helping to empty your stomach so you absorb the SN quicker. The two drugs help with nausea in different ways, but are both about as strong.

Is meto only on prescription or is it availible OTC?

Last edited:
gingerplum

gingerplum

Enlightened
Nov 5, 2018
Meto blocks dopamine, which is what messages your brain to vomit when your stomach says "something's wrong down here". Zofran blocks serotonin, so in this case it's not going to be as specific for the exact type of nausea SN causes.

Reactions: sleepy dog and CyanideSoup
CyanideSoup

CyanideSoup

Memento mori
Oct 1, 2019
Meto blocks dopamine, which is what messages your brain to vomit when your stomach says "something's wrong down here". Zofran blocks serotonin, so in this case it's not going to be as specific for the exact type of nausea SN causes.

Ah okay that makes sense, thank you. I'll try and get hold of Meto instead.

Reactions: gingerplum
k75

k75

L'appel du Vide
Jun 27, 2019
Is meto only on prescription or is it availible OTC?
It depends on where you live. I'm not sure about the UK, but it is prescription in the US. I got mine when my Zofran wasn't enough to prevent my vomiting. I called my doctor and said I needed something else, and that's what they gave me. There are other ways to obtain it. Just search the forum for that info.

Reactions: CyanideSoup
gingerplum

gingerplum

Enlightened
Nov 5, 2018
It depends on where you live. I'm not sure about the UK, but it is prescription in the US. I got mine when my Zofran wasn't enough to prevent my vomiting. I called my doctor and said I needed something else, and that's what they gave me. There are other ways to obtain it. Just search the forum for that info.
I believe someone said alldaychemist.com carries meto. They're extremely reliable.

Reactions: dras23, Qdv and CyanideSoup
CyanideSoup

CyanideSoup

Memento mori
Oct 1, 2019
I believe someone said alldaychemist.com carries meto. They're extremely reliable.

Sadly in the UK otherwise would use this. Hopefully I can find another way around it. Otherwise I'll have to cross my fingers with the Zofran. Thanks though

gingerplum

gingerplum

Enlightened
Nov 5, 2018
Sadly in the UK otherwise would use this. Hopefully I can find another way around it. Otherwise I'll have to cross my fingers with the Zofran. Thanks though
But alldaychemist is in the UK... why can't you use them?

Stan

Stan

Factoid Hunter
Aug 29, 2019
In the UK you can buy the dopamine blocker over the counter. Brand name Buccastem

CyanideSoup

CyanideSoup

Memento mori
Oct 1, 2019
But alldaychemist is in the UK... why can't you use them?

Clearly I don't know what I'm on about, I didn't know it was international.

In the UK you can buy the dopamine blocker over the counter. Brand name Buccastem

I have some of this! Wasn't aware it did the same thing. Thanks!

Reactions: Stan
gingerplum

gingerplum

Enlightened
Nov 5, 2018
Clearly I don't know what I'm on about, I didn't know it was international.

I have some of this! Wasn't aware it did the same thing. Thanks!

My mistake. Alldaychemist.com IS in India. But I swear, years ago they were UK based, and I would order Retin-A and generic Tri-Luma from them. This was at least 12 yrs ago, though, so I'm sure the domain name has changed hands.

Reactions: FallenX
K

KanyePepper

Oct 1, 2019
Well crap, I was really hoping to pull this off by Sunday and I guess if the Zofran won't work then I will have to explore other options. I believe I was given another antiemetic for a different surgery a while back, I know I had held on to them for a while but I'm not sure if I still have them or if they are what I'll need. I know they were considered really strong and they might be the right kind, gonna have to seriously scrounge through things when I get home from work today.

JimFord99

JimFord99

Enlightened
Aug 18, 2019
Trouble is antiemetic goes with quite an amount of trade names but basically they are the same thing. Some time ago someone on this forum made a cool lists of antiemetics, can't find it now. I went for Primperan. There are different brand names for it.