Aloken

Aloken

I choose love
Jan 25, 2021
I ordered from the czech seller. I sent a cancellation email. About
1,5 hours after I made the order. Do you think he'll see it in time? Does he respond fast to emails?
Please answer to me, I'm so anxious right now that my head hurts and I wanna throw up

• Hugs
Reactions: Lostandlooking and Octavina
GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
Either it will get cancelled or not, prepare for both. Stoicism + meditation, diet and exercise, etc.

Reactions: Pen>Sword
S

Symbiote

Global Mod
Oct 12, 2020
Usually it'll take 24 hours to ship things normally, so he'll see the message and cancel the order, that's if he checks his email/phone often.

Reactions: Lostandlooking
Aloken

Aloken

I choose love
Jan 25, 2021
You could call them to make sure.
I can't call them, I don't know if my family will see the phone number, if it'll show up to the bill or not.. Can I call them from my cell? I don't live in Czech Republic though...

0siris

0siris

O V E R
Apr 23, 2019
I can't call them, I don't know if my family will see the phone number, if it'll show up to the bill or not.. Can I call them from my cell? I don't live in Czech Republic though...
You can, maybe check what your provider charges for foreign calls first.

Aloken

Aloken

I choose love
Jan 25, 2021
Either it will get cancelled or not, prepare for both. Stoicism + meditation, diet and exercise, etc.

Usually it'll take 24 hours to ship things normally, so he'll see the message and cancel the order, that's if he checks his email/phone often.
It's Friday, maybe the shipping will take more than 24 hours..I already sent a cancellation email, it shouldn't be my problem that he didn't see it in time :(

J

JustLosingMyself

Mage
Sep 4, 2018
How old are you?
What you're asking re bills and cancellation rights is something I'd expect an 18 year old to know.

Reactions: mirko
Aloken

Aloken

I choose love
Jan 25, 2021
You can, maybe check what your provider charges for foreign calls f

How old are you?
What you're asking re bills and cancellation rights is something I'd expect an 18 year old to know.
Lol hahaha. Yeah, I'm a loser by societies standards and beliefs. I'm 24 years old and I never worked a day in my life and I never
handled a bill in my life. I know I can generally cancel an order, I've done it quite a few times, but I've seen sites where it states that you can't cancel the order. Also, I read the terms and conditions of the czech site and it confused me. The problem here isn't so that I don't know if I have the right to cancel it, it's more that I don't know if the seller will check his emails before shipping an order I don't want

• Hugs
J

JustLosingMyself

Mage
Sep 4, 2018
Not convinced but whatever.

If you ordered in the afternoon there's a very good chance it doesn't get shipped until the next business day. Whether that's enough to process the cancellation is a different question.
Should it get shipped anyway, you can refuse delivery, the goods will typically be RTSed.

Also this should be covered by EU distance selling legislation re right to cancel, meaning goods can be returned within 30 days provided they are sealed in original packaging and of merchantable quality, i.e. resalable as is. The shipping is typically non refundable. If you're outside the EU this does not apply and you're fully dependent on the goodwill of the shipper.
Re international telephone calls, these are normally itemized on a telephone bill. On the other hand VOIP calls have been in existence for over 20 years.

Aloken

Aloken

I choose love
Jan 25, 2021
Not convinced but whatever.

If you ordered in the afternoon there's a very good chance it doesn't get shipped until the next business day. Whether that's enough to process the cancellation is a different question.
Should it get shipped anyway, you can refuse delivery, the goods will typically be RTSed.

Also this should be covered by EU distance selling legislation re right to cancel, meaning goods can be returned within 30 days provided they are sealed in original packaging and of merchantable quality, i.e. resalable as is. The shipping is typically non refundable. If you're outside the EU this does not apply and you're fully dependent on the goodwill of the shipper.
Re international telephone calls, these are normally itemized on a telephone bill. On the other hand VOIP calls have been in existence for over 20 years.
I'm sorry, but I don't need to convince you. Your post was already insulting. It's like someone saying that they still live with their parents (yes, I still live with my parents) so you comment "aren't you an adult?". I understand that you wanted to ensure I'm not a minor and on this site, but.. I don't have to convince you. I think maturity comes from your beliefs
and behavior, not if I know stuff about bills.

Thanks for your answer, the thing is since I do live with my parents I don't want to have it delivered
and returned.

L

Lostandlooking

In limbo
Jul 23, 2020
Hey, just wanted to let you know there's a good chance the seller will see your email and everything will be alright and nothing will be shipped to your house. You sent the email quick after ordering. If it's been a while you can send another email.

Hope you're feeling a bit better soon.

Aloken

Aloken

I choose love
Jan 25, 2021
Hey, just wanted to let you know there's a good chance the seller will see your email and everything will be alright and nothing will be shipped to your house. You sent the email quick after ordering. If it's been a while you can send another email.

Hope you're feeling a bit better soon.
Thank you.. I already used a clever point for an address and not my address at home, but I haven't payed yet for that clever point service, since I cancelled the order in the first place, and I'm afraid the courier won't have a valid address to deliver it and maybe they will ship it to my address if they connect my name with my address? Of course they should call my cell first, but the signal isn't the best most of the time.

I really hope this work out the way you said. Unfortunately I have heard that this seller doesn't reply to his emails some times.. Oh well, if anything goes south I'll tell my family I didn't want it and I cancelled the order. I have proof, lol.

Thank you so much for intending to reassure me.

• Hugs
CatabolicSeed

CatabolicSeed

they/them
Feb 19, 2020
If it doesn't get cancelled, just throw it out. There's nothing wrong with changing your mind.

Aloken

Aloken

I choose love
Jan 25, 2021
If it doesn't get cancelled, just throw it out. There's nothing wrong with changing your mind.
The thing is that I live with my parents. I did use a different delivery address (a clever point service) but since Isent a cancellation email I didn't actually use (i. e. pay) for the address, I just used the name of it, and I'm afraid that if it doesn't get cancelled there's no valid delivery
address and maybe somehow they're gonna link iit back to my normal address. I don't know if this makes sense, but this is how I think

CatabolicSeed

CatabolicSeed

they/them
Feb 19, 2020
The thing is that I live with my parents. I did use a different delivery address (a clever point service) but since Isent a cancellation email I didn't actually use (i. e. pay) for the address, I just used the name of it, and I'm afraid that if it doesn't get cancelled there's no valid delivery
address and maybe somehow they're gonna link iit back to my normal address. I don't know if this makes sense, but this is how I think
There is no possible way to link it back to your address if you did not give them your address. You'll be fine.

Reactions: Aloken
Aloken

Aloken

I choose love
Jan 25, 2021
So what should I do? If there's no answer in the nextweek
should I pay for the address I used and have it delivered there normally?
There is no possible way to link it back to your address if you did not give them your address. You'll be fine.

CatabolicSeed

CatabolicSeed

they/them
Feb 19, 2020
So what should I do? If there's no answer in the nextweek
should I pay for the address I used and have it delivered there normally?
That's up to you, it should be fine either way.

tlsnih

tlsnih

Jan 15, 2021
Can someone please DM me details of the Czech seller? I tried the Polish one a few months ago but it got stopped by the Polish border authorities.