• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

B

blue_bird

Jul 11, 2022
I've had two failed ctb attempts with pills. I don't want to go that route again because I absolutely have to ctb in the next three days, even sooner if possible. I'm considering hanging because it seems like the simplest way and I can get the materials today and for cheap. The only problem is I don't have a very good place to do this. I was thinking the closet, maybe if there are no clothes it will hold okay. But I'm also worried about my family finding me.

Also, I just moved away from my mom for the first time and I really wish I could hug her one more time before I go, but I don't think that is possible.

Any partial hanging tips or tips or advice in general would be greatly appreciated. I'm very desperate to get this done soon. I just know I can't live like this anymore.

• Aww..
  • Love
Reactions: StreetSweeper, sleeps and makethepainstop
U

ultrasharpy123456

Wizard
Aug 18, 2022
So if you're gonna use a tourniquet you can try bending your head backwards to expose the carotids and THEN you apply the tourniquet. For partial hanging, people say below the adam's apple. I haven't done partial so I can't help there.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I envy those with the courage for hanging. That method still scares me even know the thought of death brings me so much comfort. It must be painful to feel trapped in that desperate situation, I wish you freedom.

Reactions: sleeps
makethepainstop

makethepainstop

Visionary
Sep 16, 2022
Unfortunately good results take planning and study to be successful.

Reactions: sinalas8 and sleeps
StreetSweeper

StreetSweeper

People are strange when you're a stranger
Oct 18, 2022
Ive been choked countless times and went right out a few rolling bjj. There is a breif moment before you pass out where everything shoots into panic mode. The more you familairize yourself with this sensation, the less intense the panic gets. Some people will go out on accident because they are so comfortable being in that state that they didnt even realize they should of tapped out. I dont plan on hanging myself for personal reasons, but ive proven to myself i can fight through that panic. although with my actual life on the line, it would probably be ramped up x10. i wouldnt do it in your closet either, its a process that cannot have any chance of being intterupted. Being recovered from a failed hanging could leave you so damaged you wont even have the ability to make another attempt, then you are really fucked.