i dont feel real.

i dont feel real.

No more sense in this
Apr 13, 2024
I fucking hate myself. I hate this world, full of assholes and bad people that damage other without an actual reason. I fucking hate them. I have no skills, no tastes, nothing. I know nothing about nothing. Just a stupid worthless, asshole, without friends or social interaction. That's what I am. I'm not skilled in anything. And I'm not being dramatical, like "well, yeah, but you are interested on each or other subject", or "you are philosophical", or "smart". When I say nothing, I mean it. Nothing. Im not smart, there is nothing that catches my interest, there is nothing I know about. Just my stupid job.
Now, my stupid therapist wants to put me in a group therapy, just because "hey, your social skills aren't too good, we can manage that. Maybe you could talk to people in the train, or in the job, or whatsoever", bullshit. That's pure bullshit. I feel like she never cared about me. Never, she just cares about being paid, nothing about the others. I should have replaced her and I will now, she can go to hell.
I'm already tired of writing. I'm just a complete mess, a total mess.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: kinderbueno, landslide2, MatrixPrisoner and 4 others
dreamcatcher90

dreamcatcher90

Aug 3, 2024
Hey.. it's ok to vent and let it all out sometimes.
There's lots of people with no skills or tastes and yet they continue living.

Try reading some self-help books like "How to Win Friends and Influence People" Book by Dale Carnegie or "The subtle art of not giving a fuck" Found an online pdf version: https://nibmehub.com/opac-service/p...ng a Good Life by Mark Manson (z-lib.org).pdf

Try exercising or gym. Gaming helps as well. Also you could try some courses where you could interact with people and learn a new skill.

i dont feel real.

i dont feel real.

No more sense in this
Apr 13, 2024
Hey.. it's ok to vent and let it all out sometimes.
There's lots of people with no skills or tastes and yet they continue living.

Try reading some self-help books like "How to Win Friends and Influence People" Book by Dale Carnegie or "The subtle art of not giving a fuck" Found an online pdf version: https://nibmehub.com/opac-service/pdf/read/The Subtle Art of Not Giving a Fck A Counterintuitive Approach to Living a Good Life by Mark Manson (z-lib.org).pdf

Try exercising or gym. Gaming helps as well. Also you could try some courses where you could interact with people and learn a new skill.
Thanks, yeah. I started hitting the gym a few days ago, it didn't change too much. I hope it changes things later. I will try reading those books. I also tried mindfulness and stuff, it didn't quite work, breathing is not exactly something that changes my mentality. About the courses, yeah, I have to find some. But I think I have an fear to making socials, so. Thanks for everything, it's good to know there is people out there that actually tries to help, like you.

Reactions: TheGardener
dreamcatcher90

dreamcatcher90

Aug 3, 2024
Also, I would recommend gaming. there's lots of free games online, like Valorant, league of legends and similar. It helped me a lot. I play league of legends aram mode since it's less competitive and other gamers don't flame you for making mistakes. It feels nice playing with other people and I have to be focused and concentrated so I have less time to think about unaliving myself.

To feel less lonely I recommend twitch. there are lot of various streamers who make content, play games and interact with chatters.

Life can get tough, give yourself some time. It will get better, however, you must put some effort into trying and seems like you're on a good path.

Something will work out for you eventually.