• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

W

who doesn't matter

Student
Jun 17, 2019
As the title suggests, I am trying my way out through partial, but I whenever I go for it my legs start to lose strength and I start to convulse heavily. No signs of passing out. Could a kind soul please suggest me the proper way of doing it?

account676

account676

Sep 5, 2019
Partial requires a lot of training. First of all you should read through NoLifeNoPain's thread on how to hang yourself. Also what knot and position are you using? Have you located your carotid artery? If you have, it could be helpful to place some rolled up socks for extra padding. Have a nice day :)

Last edited:
Reactions: who doesn't matter and DeepSleep
W

who doesn't matter

Student
Jun 17, 2019
Partial requires a lot of training. First of all you should read through NoLifeNoPain's thread on how to hang yourself. Also what knot and position are you using? Have you located your carotid artery? If you have, it could be helpful to place some rolled up socks for extra padding. Have a nice day :)
Thank you sir. I have seen the thread but it doesn't seem to answer my question.