• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
I have had some conversations with my closest college friend. I hide that I never was in a relationship ever in my life in front of him. I would not have expected it but he seems to be pretty much of a fuckboy. He said things like "This time I want a relationship where I actually like my partner and it is not only about sex" When I mentioned I am on dating apps he considered me a fuckboy. Lmao. He seems to a low key asshole to woman. He started a relationship with someone told her after a while he cannot imagine to be together with more than 12 months....I am kind of shocked he acts this way.

He told me an anecdote. He has a longterm crush but the person's pronouns are "he/him". He told me they were intimate but no sex. He even was in relationship when they came closer. When I called the person a transman he was sort of angry/upset. He did not want that I call his crush trans. Is it possible someone with a different biological sex wants the pronouns he/him and at the same time is not trans? Actually I do not know that. But ockahm's razor suggests the person is trans.
However, I think he just disliked the notion of being attracted to a trans man. He told me "I only care about the biological sex when it comes to partnerships." And I do not care about the gender.
But he uses the wanted pronouns.

My friends were shocked by his behavior. I told them yesterday that my college friend was at a pride LGBTQI+ parade recently with his new gf. (How does he get all these women all the time. Maybe because he acts like an asshole?) They joked it is ironic that someone who is actually a transphobe goes to a pride parade.

What do you think is his behavior transphobic?

Last edited:
Reactions: NoPointOfReturning
Agon321

Agon321

I use google translate
Aug 21, 2023
I don't know if I understood correctly, but there is nothing transophobic about someone being only interested in biological sex.

Reactions: enduringwinter and NoPointOfReturning
N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
I don't know if I understood correctly, but there is nothing transophobic about someone being only interested in biological sex.
The biological sex in contrast to gender the social construct.

Reactions: NoPointOfReturning
Agon321

Agon321

I use google translate
Aug 21, 2023
The biological sex in contrast to gender the social construct.
Well, I, for one, wouldn't want to be in an intimate relationship with a transsexual.
I would feel very uncomfortable.
This doesn't make me transphobic.
But I also don't insult transsexuals because I am completely indifferent to them.

I understand this person and I don't see why anyone would consider him a transophobe.