remluvr

remluvr

Trying to Find Forever peace.
Jun 17, 2024
As the title reads I officially have not a single friend, none online and none in real life, I don't even know how I feel about it...I cried about it for a bit realizing I truly have no one now but then again I also feel just nothing. I've tried so hard to make friends these past months but fail to do so :') Ig I'm just a loner for life atp

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: LastLoveSong, ra1nw3rldd, EternalShore and 3 others
Jarring

Jarring

Dec 27, 2023
Sounds horibble, do you still have any family you are able to contact?

Also, how did you end up losing your friends? (sorry if the question is insensitive)

remluvr

remluvr

Jun 17, 2024
Sounds horibble, do you still have any family you are able to contact?

Also, how did you end up losing your friends? (sorry if the question is insensitive)
Yes I speak to my mom.

Your question isn't insensitive dw, They just start ignoring me tbh it seems.

E

ebg

Sep 30, 2024
I can be your temporary friend until I CTB. I have no one except for my parents to talk to about anything. I cut everyone but them off.

Mirrory Me

Mirrory Me

"Life's a mirror, but 'whose' mirror?"
Mar 23, 2023
What does being a friend mean to you? I think some people just have more common interests and they accept themselves and others.

remluvr

remluvr

Jun 17, 2024
What does being a friend mean to you? I think some people just have more common interests and they accept themselves and others.
I mean a friend to me is someone who you can trust, talk to about literally anything..just be there for each other n shit idk

EternalShore

EternalShore

Hardworking Lass who Dreams of Love~ 💕✨
Jun 9, 2023
As the title reads I officially have not a single friend, none online and none in real life, I don't even know how I feel about it...I cried about it for a bit realizing I truly have no one now but then again I also feel just nothing. I've tried so hard to make friends these past months but fail to do so :') Ig I'm just a loner for life atp
I'm really sorry to hear~ :( I've also had really bad luck with irl friends! :((( It's like I'm as nice as humanly possible, talk about only whatever their hobbies and interests are, and I still can't get anyone! :/ it's infuriating! >_<

What's that gif in your signature anyways? :) It reminds me of Shugo Chara, but I don't think it's from that~

remluvr

remluvr

Jun 17, 2024
I'm really sorry to hear~ :( I've also had really bad luck with irl friends! :((( It's like I'm as nice as humanly possible, talk about only whatever their hobbies and interests are, and I still can't get anyone! :/ it's infuriating! >_<

What's that gif in your signature anyways? :) It reminds me of Shugo Chara, but I don't think it's from that~
I'm sorry you seem so sweet <3

It is Maka from soul eater

• Hugs
Reactions: EternalShore
LastLoveSong

LastLoveSong

a bad person
Oct 18, 2023
i havent had a single irl friend in like 4 years and ive had maybe 2 online and both of them i met in the past year and they both dont talk to me anymore

remluvr

remluvr

Jun 17, 2024
i havent had a single irl friend in like 4 years and ive had maybe 2 online and both of them i met in the past year and they both dont talk to me anymore
Yeah I relate to that, I haven't made one irl for probably the same amount of time as you :')