W

Walilamdzi

Mar 21, 2019
Is anyone else at this stage of depression?

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Élégie, tidalwxves, Wolfjob_dayjob and 4 others
miguel6565

miguel6565

Arcanist
Apr 5, 2020
Yes,but meds make me do all without me wanting to

• Aww..
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer
miguel6565

miguel6565

Arcanist
Apr 5, 2020
Mine have no such effect. What are you taking?
Lexapro,mirtizapine and xanax also weed somedays,now i just feel detached from reality,your mind try to trick himself to keep you alive

• Hugs
Reactions: Wolfjob_dayjob and not-2-b-the-answer
Raminiki

Raminiki

Iustitia Mortuus
Jun 12, 2020
Absolutely. I've had no will or desire to leave the house in months. I used to go out hiking all the time as exercise therapy. I live in beautiful countryside. I don't even want to go in my garden and sit in the sun for vitamin D.

I've lost all motivation. My appetite is suppressed because I barely move and I'm losing weight. I have no desire to eat or cook healthy meals. I don't clean my house, but do maintain personal hygiene.

Hope you can feel differently and get out of the rut. Coronavirus has made us all shut ins. I honestly don't fear catching it. I'd pray it would kill me, but that's highly unlikely.

Sending caring thoughts.

• Hugs
Reactions: Élégie, Walilamdzi and not-2-b-the-answer
not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018
I wish I never had to be around people again. I hate going to work. I hate having to go out for groceries. I have anxiety about it ... even before Covid-19

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Myforevercharlie, Walilamdzi, Wolfjob_dayjob and 2 others
A

AnxietyAttack44

I just wanna go to my husband already.
Jun 5, 2020
Yes. Me too. Id like to lay down in bed and stay there till i die. Only and last comfort i have is SS..

• Love
Reactions: nothingchanges, Wolfjob_dayjob, not-2-b-the-answer and 1 other person
BitterlyAlive

BitterlyAlive

---
Apr 8, 2020
Getting there again. I'm okay with it though...

Stolen Absolution

Stolen Absolution

Sep 4, 2020
Yes. I've never been this low in my entire life. I can't eat, shower regularly, clean, or cook meals for the family.

I'm more afraid to live than I am to die at this point.

Chupacabra 44

Chupacabra 44

If boredom were a CTB method, I would be long gone
Sep 13, 2020
I have this issue too. But, with me it's a combo of depression and social anxiety. Strategies I proactively use is caffeine (coffee) for self medication and music. If I listen to stuff like Audioslave, Chili Peppers, Rage Against the Machine, etc., those tunes tend to help over come my low moods and will over ride my social anxiety.

Obviously, my level of depression is way less than many others, luckily, so my incredibly simplistic approach might not benefit too many others who are suffering.

Reactions: GrumpyFrog and miguel6565