WitheringAway

WitheringAway

Ima shake the champagne bottle...
Jun 23, 2020
So I've been playing this game for quite a while now (since March) but I don't seem to have any luck establishing an authentic, drama-free friendship with anyone. Every time I get close to someone, drama find its way and ruin everything. I don't know if it's me or them but I always end up blocking them after getting close and sharing personal things. Today I'm sad because I finally decided to delete the game. I'm not sure if it's permanent or just a break, all I know is this "best friend" been fighting me over irrelevant shit. 4 days ago I deleted him because he hurt me when he left the game mid match because he died (I was still alive) I usually stay when I die and spectate him. He didn't care, he just left me when he died I thought maybe he was pissed he died but he messaged me later and said he was with another "friend". I watch them in the game lobby together and they didn't invite me. I was like "ok don't be mad over this it's petty" but then the 2 other people we were playing with asked me why he left and I didn't know what to say. I just told them goodnight and left. I stayed kinda angry about this so I decided to delete him. Then he added me again, I deleted the request, then added me again and I accepted it because I had 2 days to think about it and I felt stupid cus I thought I was overreacting. So he talked me into it and I forgave him and we laughed about it. Then, he invited me to play "it's a 4 people game but we didn't have people to invite that time so we just play as two and matching with randoms" then all of a sudden he told me he was leaving, I thought he was gonna go sleep so I told him goodnight, then I saw that he joined a full squad in the game and left me alone. It was kinda rude because he didn't tell me he was joining someone else he just told me he was leaving. It hurt me. So another girl invited me (she was his friend in the game too but she blocked him eventually because drama) and we started playing as a duo, then when the squad was finished with him (or kicked him idk) he messaged me and said "come out let's play" I told him I can't I'm with someone, then he spectated me and saw the girl name. And all went to shit from there. He told me to leave her, and straight up asked me to choose either her or him. I said wtf u saying then he started talking shit about the girl, repeatedly asking me to leave her. I told him it's a game and he said no it's either her or me. It was so dumb, awkward and unnecessary. I chose not to leave the girl and I asked him to stop messaging me and distracting me because I'm playing. He then started guilt trapping me, telling me he feels lonely and I left him to play with a girl he hates and he feels betrayed etc. I told him I can play with who I want. I'm not a second a choice when he has no one else to play with. I mean the hell he literally just left me for other people and now trying to control me? Another mutual friend told me that he's been telling him that I'm dramatic and I always try to fight him and I'm like bruhhhh I'm not the one fighting you because you play with someone I hate. What do you guys think? I'm seriously considering blocking him this time not just delete him and be done with it. Am I being over dramatic? You guys I think the girl is super nice ( I'm a girl by the way and it's super rare to find a girl who add other girls on a game) so I thought she's cool and sweet and Idk why he's talking all this shit about her and expect me to delete her and stop playing with her. 2 weeks ago he told she deleted him because of another guy but he told me he was sad etc didn't say shit about her (maybe was trying to make me feel bad for him?) and now he went on attacking her and calling her names just because I played with her?
Sorry if this post is long idk why I'm typing all this if he visit this site chances are he will recognize me but idgaf I just want it off my chest I don't expect you guys to read it all but whatever you read of it and have an advice or something I would appreciate it. Xx

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Disappointered, Lupgevif, Silenos and 2 others
flow

flow

Oct 21, 2020
So I've been playing this game for quite a while now (since March) but I don't seem to have any luck establishing an authentic, drama-free friendship with anyone. Every time I get close to someone, drama find its way and ruin everything. I don't know if it's me or them but I always end up blocking them after getting close and sharing personal things. Today I'm sad because I finally decided to delete the game. I'm not sure if it's permanent or just a break, all I know is this "best friend" been fighting me over irrelevant shit. 4 days ago I deleted him because he hurt me when he left the game mid match because he died (I was still alive) I usually stay when I die and spectate him. He didn't care, he just left me when he died I thought maybe he was pissed he died but he messaged me later and said he was with another "friend". I watch them in the game lobby together and they didn't invite me. I was like "ok don't be mad over this it's petty" but then the 2 other people we were playing with asked me why he left and I didn't know what to say. I just told them goodnight and left. I stayed kinda angry about this so I decided to delete him. Then he added me again, I deleted the request, then added me again and I accepted it because I had 2 days to think about it and I felt stupid cus I thought I was overreacting. So he talked me into it and I forgave him and we laughed about it. Then, he invited me to play "it's a 4 people game but we didn't have people to invite that time so we just play as two and matching with randoms" then all of a sudden he told me he was leaving, I thought he was gonna go sleep so I told him goodnight, then I saw that he joined a full squad in the game and left me alone. It was kinda rude because he didn't tell me he was joining someone else he just told me he was leaving. It hurt me. So another girl invited me (she was his friend in the game too but she blocked him eventually because drama) and we started playing as a duo, then when the squad was finished with him (or kicked him idk) he messaged me and said "come out let's play" I told him I can't I'm with someone, then he spectated me and saw the girl name. And all went to shit from there. He told me to leave her, and straight up asked me to choose either her or him. I said wtf u saying then he started talking shit about the girl, repeatedly asking me to leave her. I told him it's a game and he said no it's either her or me. It was so dumb, awkward and unnecessary. I chose not to leave the girl and I asked him to stop messaging me and distracting me because I'm playing. He then started guilt trapping me, telling me he feels lonely and I left him to play with a girl he hates and he feels betrayed etc. I told him I can play with who I want. I'm not a second a choice when he has no one else to play with. I mean the hell he literally just left me for other people and now trying to control me? Another mutual friend told me that he's been telling him that I'm dramatic and I always try to fight me and I'm like bruhhhh I'm not the one fighting you because you play with someone I hate. What do you guys think? I'm seriously considering blocking him this time not just delete him and be done with it. Am I being over dramatic? You guys I think the girl is super nice ( I'm a girl by the way and it's super rare to find a girl who add other girls on a game) so I thought she's cool and sweet and Idk why he's talking all this shit about her and expect me to delete her and stop playing with her. 2 weeks ago he told she deleted him because of another guy but he told me he was sad etc didn't say shit about her (maybe was trying to make me feel bad for him?) and now he went on attacking her and calling her names just because I played with her?
Sorry if this post is long idk why I'm typing all this if he visit this site chances are he will recognize me but idgaf I just want it off my chest I don't expect you guys to read it all but whatever you read of it and have an advice or something I would appreciate it. Xx
i feel ya, its super hard to find people to play with, i was in a similiar situation where my friend would rage about a game and then go on and try to play with others when i didnt know how to react, its just not fun, honestly i think its best to move on and find new people as u go along, its not worth the drama, someone will eventually click, if youre ever on pc to play games just lmk and id b happy to play a game or two!

Reactions: WitheringAway
Good4Nothing

Good4Nothing

Unlovable
May 8, 2020
Keep the girl, lose the guy.

Deleted member 17949

Deleted member 17949

Visionary
May 9, 2020
Feels bad man. I also seem to have a habit of turning every close friendship into a drama-filled train wreck. Not fun.

WitheringAway

WitheringAway

Jun 23, 2020
i feel ya, its super hard to find people to play with, i was in a similiar situation where my friend would rage about a game and then go on and try to play with others when i didnt know how to react, its just not fun, honestly i think its best to move on and find new people as u go along, its not worth the drama, someone will eventually click, if youre ever on pc to play games just lmk and id b happy to play a game or two!
It's just a phone game for now. Thank you xx
Feels bad man. I also seem to have a habit of turning every close friendship into a drama-filled train wreck. Not fun.
Ik i get called sensitive all the time. Idk about that, I just ask to be treated the same way I treat people.

BPD Barbie

BPD Barbie

Visionary
Dec 1, 2019
It's hard to make friends online these days, especially in video games as I think the communities there are becoming more and more toxic. Personally that guy sounds like someone you need to keep at arms length, he sounds controlling and manipulative. If someone else's behaviour makes you feel bad, then that person probably needs to be dropped. Your mental wellbeing is more important.

Reactions: Disappointered and WitheringAway
WitheringAway

WitheringAway

Jun 23, 2020
he sounds controlling and manipulative
I agree. That's why I just told him I'm done and we can't fix it anymore. He always pulls the "I'm not perfect, I make mistakes" bs sending voice notes and trying to make me feel guilty again.

Lupgevif

Lupgevif

Jul 23, 2020
You are right. You gave him plenty of chances, whenever he left you, you were pretty tolerant and dealt well with the situation. It was him who revelead his true colors when he threatened to leave just because you were playing with someone else. Block and/or delete him, if you are still enjoying the game there is no point in deleting it just because of a bad person you can easily cut.

Reactions: WitheringAway and Disappointered