U

ultrasharpy123456

Wizard
Aug 18, 2022
I won't lie there were some things I always wanted to do in life and probably still do but frankly I always thought I would just die young. It was a get-in-get-out kind of job. It was never supposed to be this whole thing.

• Hugs
Reactions: Forever Sleep, conveniently_dead, Skathon and 3 others
sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023
I won't lie there were some things I always wanted to do in life and probably still do but frankly I always thought I would just die young. It was a get-in-get-out kind of job. It was never supposed to be this whole thing.
Me neither. I never even wanted to live past 18 but I'm 23 now. I will find a way to die before 25 though, that's my final exit point and maximum age I want to reach. I don't want to live any longer than that

• Hugs
Reactions: ultrasharpy123456
bebebeep

bebebeep

Oct 6, 2023
Me neither. I never even wanted to live past 18 but I'm 23 now. I will find a way to die before 25 though, that's my final exit point and maximum age I want to reach. I don't want to live any longer than that
Oh wow I relate to this. I also expected to CBT by 18 so I avoided making any plans beyond that, while my friends were planning their futures I was planning my death. I'm 22 now so yeah, that fell through. Fingers crossed we manage to do it soon.

• Hugs
Reactions: ultrasharpy123456 and sserafim
sserafim

sserafim

Sep 13, 2023
Oh wow I relate to this. I also expected to CBT by 18 so I avoided making any plans beyond that, while my friends were planning their futures I was planning my death. I'm 22 now so yeah, that fell through. Fingers crossed we manage to do it soon.
Yeah same, I don't have a future rn because I honestly never planned it. I also thought that I would've ctb before I graduated college, so my life after college has just been a mess. I don't have a plan for my life and I honestly don't want to live out my life anyways. I never wanted to become an adult, ever since I was little I never wanted to grow up. I hate the fact that I was forced into adulthood. I never want to have to live life as an adult or enter the workforce/working world. Adulthood, middle age, and old age are just stages of life that I never want to reach, and never will. Thanks, I hope we do

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: bebebeep
R_N

R_N

-Memento Mori-
Dec 3, 2019
I always felt I am living in epilogue for quite some time now.

But it lasted too long for one.

Reactions: Skathon, bebebeep and sserafim
sserafim

sserafim

Sep 13, 2023
I always felt I am living in epilogue for quite some time now.

But it lasted too long for one.
Yeah, it's like I've overstayed my welcome. I feel like I've lived too long, I don't think I was meant to live this long

Reactions: conveniently_dead and Skathon
hellispink

hellispink

poisonous
May 26, 2022
Me neither. Life does changes, we take different paths, make horrible mistakes then get stuck. I regret not having left earlier such as when i was younger. The older you get the harder is to get out of hell.

Reactions: DragonWingsOnFire and Skathon
A

AllAlone

Oct 4, 2023
I decided to kill myself when I was 21 or 22. I am now 27. For the past 5 years nothing has improved. I work a dead end job but I don't care because I am planning on killing myself. Everytime I think of the future I think of being dead. I feel like I died the moment I decided I wanted to die and my body has just been lingering in this world since then.

• Hugs
Reactions: ultrasharpy123456 and Ambivalent1