• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

obei

obei

This is the only place where you can say “kys”
Aug 4, 2023
So my bf texted me last night after our fight and he said something about a woman in her room and vikings and all that. I figured he started hallucinating and texted our therapist (we go to same one that is how we met) and asked her to check on him. Now I dont know what to do. I wanna break up with him bcs of all the nasty things he said to me (I am not better so that is why I think breaking up will be the best thing) but I am scared that that will lead to him doing something to himself. I am pro choice, but not when someone does it when in a bad state or even worse under some drug that cant make them think straight. What do I do?

• Aww..
Reactions: dialogos
S

SVEN

Enlightened
Apr 3, 2023
Maybe have a chat with your shared therapist ? The challenge is that if you stay in this relationship because of his emotional vulnerability when does it stop ? Are you willing to stick with him on an open ended basis ? If this doesn't seem like a good ongoing partnership then it has to finish sometime, will later be better than now.
Best wishes with whatever course of action you take, just be sure that the action is the best one for you and not prompted by emotional blackmail.

• Love
Reactions: dialogos and obei