• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Jezzibell

Jezzibell

On my way out. Yayyyyy
Apr 21, 2023
For one reason or the other, I need to do this soon.

I feel I have 3 options
- go to the country where I know I can buy it. Have a holiday, ctb there in hotel
- amytriptilene cocktail. I have amytriptilene, morphine and domperidone. The ppeh mentions other drugs but I'm not sure I can them
- shallow water blackout.

Help please
-

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Valky, LivideLamb, mia.wallace and 6 others
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
If it is the ultimate "IT" I'd go in a last journey to another country. For me personally the other two options are not suitable.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Hunter2005, Valky, LivideLamb and 3 others
The anhedonic one

The anhedonic one

Dead inside
May 20, 2023
I'd go for the first one.
It sounds perfect.
This would be my ideal way to go.

• Love
Reactions: Valky, Jezzibell and Praestat_Mori
Aisley

Aisley

Wizard
Mar 12, 2023
If you got the money for it, then it seems like the first one is the best option.

• Love
Reactions: Valky, The anhedonic one and Jezzibell
Jezzibell

Jezzibell

On my way out. Yayyyyy
Apr 21, 2023
No 1is best and worst. So much to organise. Not a magic immediate fix
Also I'm drinking. Maybe that with all the domperidone I take, amytriptilene and Naltrexone-Bupropion (Mysimba) will cause a neart attack. All of these have adverse Cardiac effects.

Mysinba is for obese people with a bmi of 30 or over. I have a bmi of 9. I am severely underweight.

One neat gin down, a bottle to go.
Can anyone with drug knowledge please let me know if I take all my morphine tablets 30x 30mg and drink the bottle of oramorph, coupled with the above, will I be able to ctb or induce coronary.
Bump please. Maybe at @Vizzcanyou help with drugs pkease?

Last edited:
  • Aww..
  • Love
Reactions: Valky and Praestat_Mori
rationaltake

rationaltake

I'm rocking it - in another universe
Sep 28, 2021
I'm sorry everything is so bad for you. I've read your posts on here and really appreciate your kindness.

I have no knowledge of drugs so I can't give any advice but I understand being beyond organising anything. I'm in the same boat.

• Love
Reactions: The anhedonic one, Jezzibell and Praestat_Mori
Vizzy

Vizzy

DEAD
May 6, 2023
For one reason or the other, I need to do this soon.

I feel I have 3 options
- go to the country where I know I can buy it. Have a holiday, ctb there in hotel
- amytriptilene cocktail. I have amytriptilene, morphine and domperidone. The ppeh mentions other drugs but I'm not sure I can them
- shallow water blackout.

Help please
-
First option is good

If you have money, you can go to Tijuana Mexico to buy N, have a holiday and ctb in the hotel

If you want source pm me

• Love
Reactions: Jezzibell
J

justabouthadenough

Jun 3, 2023
First option is good

If you have money, you can go to Tijuana Mexico to buy N, have a holiday and ctb in the hotel

If you want source pm me
This is my preferred plan. TJ, nice hotel by the beach. Would love to have your source, but I'm not allowed to DM.

Jezzibell

Jezzibell

On my way out. Yayyyyy
Apr 21, 2023
So I'm going to go N route I think. Less trauma than SN.

• Love
Reactions: The anhedonic one and Valky
mia.wallace

mia.wallace

Fell on black days
Feb 1, 2023
Is it not dangerous to travel to TJ, esp being alone and a woman? That has been my concern.

J

justabouthadenough

Jun 3, 2023
Is it not dangerous to travel to TJ, esp being alone and a woman? That has been my concern.
Depends on what news media article you decide to read. It's no secret that Mexico is having increased issues with the cartel in the past few years, but if every foreigner that went down there was having trouble, it would literally be all over the place. Your country would be issuing statements via the gov websites. I know that the US already has, but yet there are TONS of tourists that enter in and out every year. It's just my opinion, but I think some of it just requires common sense. Don't go away from the hotel at night time, don't deal with any nefarious people, and don't walk down any dark ally's at night. This is true for any country that you visit.

• Informative
Reactions: Jezzibell and mia.wallace
Valky

Valky

Petulant Child
Apr 4, 2023
Can be, definitely. As said above, don't go out at night and try to stay with bigger groups. If it is a tourist area it should be not as bad tho.

Make sure not to carry your wallet or other expensive stuff where it can be easily seen and/or taken from. I am not familiar with TJ but know that police will not necessarily give a fuck if anything happens so it is better to watch out instead of relying on others.

Be careful, stay safe and take care! <3

• Love
  • Informative
Reactions: Letgo, Jezzibell and mia.wallace