NekoNomNom

NekoNomNom

There is no right to heal the wrong
May 3, 2020
I've been awake since 8 30 yesterday morning (it's now 1 44p.m. Eastern time.) I tried so hard to go to sleep last night since I had to be into work at 6 this morning, but I had a raging headache all night, and I simply couldn't fall asleep. Even now, I'm not tired.

I feel like something is seriously wrong with me. This stress has warped me in ways that I've never experienced.

• Hugs
  • Love
  • Aww..
Reactions: LastFlowers, _Minsk, Woodnote and 2 others
D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
Unfortunately, you can't try to sleep, it's by it's very definition not an active undertaking. That's probably why you didn't sleep from stress. Eventually, you should just crash out, hopefully.
Six months of less than two hours a night sleep here, and three years of less than four hours before that.
Eventually, it always catches up with you, though going without enough is pure torture.

Reactions: NekoNomNom
NekoNomNom

NekoNomNom

May 3, 2020
Unfortunately, you can't try to sleep, it's by it's very definition not an active undertaking. That's probably why you didn't sleep from stress. Eventually, you should just crash out, hopefully.
Six months of less than two hours a night sleep here, and three years of less than four hours before that.
Eventually, it always catches up with you, though going without enough is pure torture.
Thank you for your reply. I did eventually crash, but was only able to sleep for about two hours. Feels like I'm in middle school again. I only used to sleep two hours a night back then, too. Too much Runescape at night.

I once was able to stay up for three days straight, but that was out of necessity. A friend invited me to travel with her, and she wasn't exactly the best at planning. I still had a good time, though.

Myforevercharlie

Myforevercharlie

Global Mod
Feb 13, 2020
Try meditation?

mathieu

mathieu

Enlightened
Jun 5, 2019
Feels like I'm in middle school again. I only used to sleep two hours a night back then, too. Too much Runescape at night.
That was my life in year 8 too. Runescape all night and tired all day. Fucked up my sleep patterns for life.

Have you tried sleeping pills? I take Seroquel at bed time.

NekoNomNom

NekoNomNom

May 3, 2020
That was my life in year 8 too. Runescape all night and tired all day. Fucked up my sleep patterns for life.

Have you tried sleeping pills? I take Seroquel at bed time.
Oh yeah. I was doing pretty good at getting my sleeping patterns under control, but then shit hit the fan and I've mostly given up on taking care of myself.

I have, but they don't have much of an effect on me. I do have Benadryl, however I hesitate to take it because I don't want to sleep through my alarms for work.

Reactions: _Minsk