• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

maidens

maidens

" living like this forever is just fine! "
Aug 27, 2023
this is fucking ridiculous this is ridiculous I'm so miserable and so so so so so so so ridiculously misfortunate I genuinely can't help but laugh
WHY is it me why am I the one who always misses out on every opportunity why does NOTHING go right for me ever why does something always always always always always always always always go wrong without exaggerating something will ALWAYS go wrong for me no matter what something will make sure I can't be genuinely happy
there is nobody worth living for there is nothing worth living for there is nothing that could make me want to live this miserable miserable comically miserable life everyone who tells me to live is a selfish piece of shit

I have a good ctb method, I need to go through with it I can't take it anymore why is it me me me me me me me me why am I the one who has to go through all of this I can't stop crying

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Not a Cylon and LaVieEnRose
N

Not a Cylon

Blah
Jun 27, 2024
Hi! I just wanted to let you I read your post, please know my heart hurts for you. I see your pain and suffering and I'm sorry you're struggling with this. Let the tears flow, I know it's exhausting and while I'm just a fellow traveler on this rock in space, I encourage you to scream it out. I hope letting your body release what it wants to release brings you some comfort and you find some clarity.