Rustysoupcan

Rustysoupcan

I'm sensitive
May 2, 2020
Tomorrow (monday) I need to put in my 2 weeks notice, but I'm terrified. I've only been there about 6 weeks, and I'm already quitting. I dont know what to say or how to approach my boss, I dont know what his response will be. I'm so fricken scared. I NEED to do it, but I dont know if I will actually be able to when the time comes. Any tips?

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Huntfish34 and Dead Meat
ClownMe

ClownMe

Don't Cry for Me, I'm Already Dead
Apr 7, 2021
That sucks. Is there a particular reason you're leaving that job?

logan

logan

Warlock
May 20, 2021
To be able to give you a hint one would have to know more about the circumstances.

Rustysoupcan

Rustysoupcan

I'm sensitive
May 2, 2020
That sucks. Is there a particular reason you're leaving that job?
It's a difficult job, I already am starting to feel burnt out and I'd like to save my mental health as much as I can. It just takes a toll on both my mind and body and frankly I want an easier job

logan

logan

Warlock
May 20, 2021
Every new job is exhausting at the beginning because you have to learn a lot of new things and get used to the new conditions and the other employees and bosses.

However, if you really feel that you can't do it, I would first talk to your boss.
Maybe you can get another task or support.
An honest conversation can sometimes work wonders.

ClownMe

ClownMe

Apr 7, 2021
It's a difficult job, I already am starting to feel burnt out and I'd like to save my mental health as much as I can. It just takes a toll on both my mind and body and frankly I want an easier job
I can relate to this situation, i've quit a job before because of this. Is it your first job though? if it's your first I would suggest you hang in there a little bit longer and see if it gets any better.

Rustysoupcan

Rustysoupcan

I'm sensitive
May 2, 2020
I can relate to this situation, i've quit a job before because of this. Is it your first job though? if it's your first I would suggest you hang in there a little bit longer and see if it gets any better.
It's not my 1st job. It's the 3rd healthcare job I've had and I think healthcare just isn't for me.

Reactions: Huntfish34 and ClownMe
ClownMe

ClownMe

Apr 7, 2021
It's not my 1st job. It's the 3rd healthcare job I've had and I think healthcare just isn't for me.
I see. It's probably best to quit then and start applying for jobs and hopefully you can find something you enjoy.

Alwaysbadtime

Alwaysbadtime

Enlightened
Jun 28, 2021
Did you quit? Healthcare can be caregiving...did you do that? That's a super horrible job in my experience. I have lot of trauma from doing it briefly.

Rustysoupcan

Rustysoupcan

I'm sensitive
May 2, 2020
Did you quit? Healthcare can be caregiving...did you do that? That's a super horrible job in my experience. I have lot of trauma from doing it briefly.
I just sent an email today. Waiting anxiously for my boss to call cause I know he will, but I dont want to talk to him. And yes, I currently work in an assisted living

GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
I've always just ignored callls and shit, unless you need a recommendation letter or sum I don't see why you have to talk to anyone. You're not actually a slave unlike how everyone is memeing about it.

Alwaysbadtime

Alwaysbadtime

Enlightened
Jun 28, 2021
I just sent an email today. Waiting anxiously for my boss to call cause I know he will, but I dont want to talk to him. And yes, I currently work in an assisted living
Assisted living is so awful and triggering to work in. I understand why you quit.