C

curiousbeing

Dec 18, 2022
Unfortunately I am stuck. My life isn't the best. I need to make it look like accident. Drowning sounds good but I rarely go to sea. It will be too obvious. I don't have access to poisons and SN, poisoning is also okay to make it look like accident. I can use oleander but what if I survive? It needs 2-4 hours to be effective as well.

I can't use plastic bag, hanging methods, they would be too obvious.

And here I am stuck. I need help and I am not desperate (I tried everything).

My last resort is to choke on some food particle. Like... Try to swallow big loaf of bread, slice of apple etc. Is this good enough? I think yes, it looks too random, most people will believe it was accident.

If you are also in a similar boat (wanna make it look like accident and is willing to consider painful ways), please feel free to leave a comment or you can even send me a PM, we can be friends here and talk in private what can we do.

I am too tired, i want to ctb soon

Reactions: girlsboysthems
Evelyn Lane

Evelyn Lane

Hanging Expert
Aug 2, 2024
Unfortunately I am stuck. My life isn't the best. I need to make it look like accident. Drowning sounds good but I rarely go to sea. It will be too obvious. I don't have access to poisons and SN, poisoning is also okay to make it look like accident. I can use oleander but what if I survive? It needs 2-4 hours to be effective as well.

I can't use plastic bag, hanging methods, they would be too obvious.

And here I am stuck. I need help and I am not desperate (I tried everything).

My last resort is to choke on some food particle. Like... Try to swallow big loaf of bread, slice of apple etc. Is this good enough? I think yes, it looks too random, most people will believe it was accident.

If you are also in a similar boat (wanna make it look like accident and is willing to consider painful ways), please feel free to leave a comment or you can even send me a PM, we can be friends here and talk in private what can we do.

I am too tired, i want to ctb soon
I think your desire to make it look like an accident is a massive hindrance to dying.

Reactions: girlsboysthems and locked*n*loaded
MeltingBrain

MeltingBrain

Mage
May 29, 2023
I am in the same boat, I will be labelled as a loser if I CTB . I want to make it look like an accident to save face. Unfortunately no easy accident methods exists .

F

F@#$

Freedom seeker
Nov 8, 2023
Drug overdose or car/motorcycle crash.

Reactions: girlsboysthems
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
For a drug overdose to look like an accident, you really, kinda, need to be a druggie. Vehicle accidents are FAR from a guaranteed death. It's more likely you end up paralyzed or, maybe, even a vegetable. I fail to see how taking poisons or SN could ever look like an accident. Drowning has potential to seem like an accident, I guess. Maybe hiking and falling off a mountain, too.

No More Tears

No More Tears

I'm tired of missing the bus.
Jul 26, 2024
Maybe hiking and falling off a mountain, too.
I was thinking that as well. I read all the time about someone "accidentally" falling to their death. Maybe I should choose this method considering I love being in the woods.

HiddenPain

HiddenPain

Suffering
Jul 24, 2024
I am in the same boat, I will be labelled as a loser if I CTB . I want to make it look like an accident to save face. Unfortunately no easy accident methods exists .
Why would you care as you would have exited? I'm sorry but saving face when you will have left this miserable plane of existence just seems illogical. I'm leaving via SN and not in the least bothered that some will know I ctb'd, I will be happy and finally resting.

• Informative
Reactions: MeltingBrain
ham and potatoes

ham and potatoes

Just some hillbilly
Mar 27, 2024
Accidental opioid overdoses kill over 100k a year in the US.

• Informative
Reactions: GoatHerder
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
I was thinking that as well. I read all the time about someone "accidentally" falling to their death. Maybe I should choose this method considering I love being in the woods.
How you go, even if you go, is entirely up to you. Remember, you don't have to ctb if you don't want to. That's really the crux of having autonomy over your own person.

failed life

failed life

Apr 10, 2023
Accidental opioid overdoses kill over 100k a year in the US.
I don't really understand this as you'd need so much so how can it look accidental? I get prescribed opioids (60 x 5mg at a time) and don't think that would be nearly enough.

Last edited:
ham and potatoes

ham and potatoes

Just some hillbilly
Mar 27, 2024
I don't really understand this as you'd need so much so how can it look accidental? I get prescribed opioids (60 x 5mg at a time) and don't think that would be nearly enough.
Well the people overdosing are usually people doing harder stuff, like heroin and fentanyl