kite

kite

caustic cynicism
Jan 10, 2021
My parents will pay my expensive ass college tuition soon and I need to go before then, but I have no way of doing that.

I can't hang since I'm always surrounded by other people, and I can't get SN or another drug in this time period either. There are no tall buildings near me as well. Please help if you can, I need to go soon.

Danke

• Hugs
Reactions: KuriGohan&Kamehameha, death137, AprilsBlessings and 3 others
M

MacTavish

Jan 11, 2021
Is there any river or Lake near your place?

My parents will pay my expensive ass college tuition soon and I need to go before then, but I have no way of doing that.

I can't hang since I'm always surrounded by other people, and I can't get SN or another drug in this period either. There are no tall buildings near me as well. Please help if you can, I need to go soon.

Danke

Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc and kite
S

Scotty

Student
Dec 26, 2020
I received my SN in about 4 days. There are plenty of other options, but for me SN is best. Sorry. I will continue to think about it. Good luck.

Reactions: stygal and kite
F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018

I can't hang since I'm always surrounded by other people, and I can't get SN or another drug in this time period either. There are no tall buildings near me as well. Please help if you can, I need to go soon.

Danke
What's the rush? I mean I guess I can see why u want to go before u have to go to college. If u don't want to go u should stand your ground. I'm dead serious. U are not ready and u need to speak up. There are other options besides going to college. Hugs! If they try to kick u out then u cross that bridge as it comes. Hopefully they actually love u and won't do that.

Last edited:
Reactions: KleinerWolf, Indicus, Regen and 2 others
F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
I don't want them to waste their money, I plan on going soon anyway so I figure now would be better. My college tuition is expensive and they have to scrimp and save to pay it.
They would not want u to end it trust me. I would try to talk to them. Plus u are just a young person beginning life is often hard wen u are young. U don't know yet what u are capable of. It's scary. I sure hope u will talk to them and be honest. Just say u want to do something but not that. Say u are afraid of them making a mistake sending u. It would be so sad if u died over this though.
I don't want them to waste their money, I plan on going soon anyway so I figure now would be better. My college tuition is expensive and they have to scrimp and save to pay it.

I really appreciate this thank you. However I'm already in college, I just have no motivation to study or keep going so I don't want want them to pay. My parents aren't exactly that understanding. College has been going on but I haven't been listening, and all I've been doing is wasting their money.
Yea I guess I understand but still it's very sad :( I would just run away and hope for the best lol! Make an adventure.

Last edited:
Reactions: KleinerWolf, Indicus and Bonkers
mirko

mirko

ah
Nov 19, 2020
Do you think they'll agree if you'll take a sabbatical? It'll be enough to buy some time to choose a method or to clear some thoughts you have

Reactions: sourpink, Indicus, Bonkers and 6 others
F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
Do you think they'll agree if you'll take a sabbatical? It'll be enough to buy some time to choose a method or to clear some thoughts you have
Right I agree w your comment.

Reactions: kite
DominusWreck

DominusWreck

BloodRider666
Aug 2, 2020

Danke
Check out my recent post on dry ice and hot water.
Seems like an ideal thing for your situation.

It's legal
Not suspicious
Easy to get
Cheap
Very Effective
You can do it at night in the bathtub

Reactions: yvrl and kite
DominusWreck

DominusWreck

BloodRider666
Aug 2, 2020
Too bad I don't have a bathtub, but this sounds like a peaceful method. I'll read more about it, thank you for the suggestion :)
Then just put it in the container in which you buy it on the floor and make sure hot water can flow onto it

K

Keto

Student
Feb 8, 2020
Told them you are not going to school whatsoever, ask them not to pay. If they refuse, then escape from home.

Reactions: patheticpartner
DominusWreck

DominusWreck

BloodRider666
Aug 2, 2020

Danke
Also consider night night method.
It is also pretty easy

DominusWreck

DominusWreck

BloodRider666
Aug 2, 2020
I can't order anything and I don't have much money.
You need two tennis balls and smth to tighten your neck

And dry ice is dirt cheap and u can get it locally 100%

W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
I think the best option here is to tell them, as people suggested, that you won't be attending college anymore so that they don't give the the institution any money.

They will be really mad at you but you can tell them you will get a job and work your as* off.

Then, you will have more time to think about your ctb properly.

Don't rush. I did and ended up in a hospital for 1 month and lost my freedom for 5 months.

• Love
Reactions: sourpink and kite
T

Tired_Tired

Student
Nov 25, 2019
I would say graduate from school and paid them back. When you are totally independent, you can make your own decision. Even you are independent, it's difficult decision. CTB is not a game and activities here violated what we call normal social behavior. If CTB is easy, legal and painless. You don't need to worry about it.

Reactions: x~Sophia~x
T

Tired_Tired

Student
Nov 25, 2019
You can make your own decision. Just make sure once is enough. I saw some post the life is boring and this is his reason. CTB really no need any reason. You should have the right to do anything you want. So don't worry your parents pay your tuition. Just let them pay for you. They have their right to do anything they want, as long as they don't send you to mental hospital. When you are dead. Nothing is your business. Why worry?

J

johntee2

Jan 17, 2021
I received my SN in about 4 days. There are plenty of other options, but for me SN is best. Sorry. I will continue to think about it. Good luck.
Where did you get the SN. Do you have antiemetics. There is a danger of vomiting.

J

johntee2

Jan 17, 2021

Danke
Your life is more important than your parents' ambitions for you. They would do anything to keep you alive. Please think about it.

• Love
Reactions: kite and Querlista
JigsawFeelin

JigsawFeelin

Student
May 31, 2020
You don't need to die in a week.
I remember being in a similar state, feeling a drain on my parents...
but they love you, and money compared to losing you will be nothing, if you're planning to ctb, your tuition will the final thing on their minds.
Also, as another user said, you're much more likely to fuck it up and end up hospitalised/hurt.
I can't imagine the pain and frustration you must feel, feeling as though that's your deadline.

• Love
J

johntee2

Jan 17, 2021
Check out my recent post on dry ice and hot water.
Seems like an ideal thing for your situation.

It's legal
Not suspicious
Easy to get
Cheap
Very Effective
You can do it at night in the bathtub
Isn't the avoidance of CO2 the way to avoid the horrible suffocating feeling that makes people panic and struggle to get air. That's why the inert gas method requirEd minimum gas flow to flush away the CO2.

DominusWreck

DominusWreck

BloodRider666
Aug 2, 2020
Got the SN from Amazon. I also have antimetics, tagamet, and propranolol although I only have 200mg. I will try to get more today.
Make sure it's 99% pure
Not the one mixed with regular salt