• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

R

rohit raj

May 30, 2023
In my country we can not get sleeping pils without doctor's prescription so is there any other cheap pills or there combinationor I've heard some mixture of fertilizer stuffs do work... if there is any one who could help...!i need to leave this cruel world it wants me to be cruel like them to survive but i can't so i need to die

G

Goodgirlryeo101

Wizard
May 27, 2023
There is a lot of different methods to complete ctb on this forum, I hope you find whatever you are looking for.

R

rohit raj

May 30, 2023
There is a lot of different methods to complete ctb on this forum, I hope you find whatever you are looking for.

Do you know about fertilizer combination it is easily available in my locality...

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I doubt that this would be a successful CTB using fertilizer, or trying an OD. You may end up in a hospital, have a lot of pain and uncomfort. I understand that you want to ctb asap, but there are way better methods to do that. And a rushed CTB may also lead to a failure because it is not well prepared.

Reactions: squirley and rohit raj
G

Goodgirlryeo101

Wizard
May 27, 2023
I doubt that this would be a successful CTB using fertilizer, or trying an OD. You may end up in a hospital, have a lot of pain and uncomfort. I understand that you want to ctb asap, but there are way better methods to do that. And a rushed CTB may also lead to a failure because it is not well prepared.

Yeah I think being well prepared is so much better than rushing and ending up in a hospital… look at the method megathread…

Reactions: rohit raj
R

rohit raj

May 30, 2023

I don't have access to these chemical stuffs what should i do ..? For a painless release I'm just too confused

squirley

squirley

: )
May 6, 2023
Do you know about fertilizer combination it is easily available in my locality...
Are you on a farm ? Where are you located ?
I don't get the fertilizer aspect. Are you trying to blow something up or eat it ? Not sure what you're going for here ...
Either way bad idea.

Last edited:
Reactions: Praestat_Mori and rohit raj
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I don't have access to these chemical stuffs what should i do ..? For a painless release I'm just too confused
Probably then the way to go is the carbon monoxide method using char coal. It's available everywhere, and there's also a megathread with tons of info.

Reactions: squirley and rohit raj
R

rohit raj

May 30, 2023
Probably then the way to go is the carbon monoxide method using char coal. It's available everywhere, and there's also a megathread with tons of info.
Yess this is quite suitable for me, i have small room at the ground floor, may be that should work.
Are you on a farm ? Where are you located ?
I don't get the fertilizer aspect. Are you trying to blow something up or eat it ? Not sure what you're going for here ...
Either way bad idea.
Was kind of thinking , eating urea and potassium , and this is rural area...

Reactions: Praestat_Mori and squirley
squirley

squirley

: )
May 6, 2023
Yess this is quite suitable for me, i have small room at the ground floor, may be that should work.
As @Praestat_Mori said there is a big thread on this.
Was kind of thinking , eating urea and potassium , and this is rural area...
I took a couple minutes to look up both these things and ingesting them seems horrible and painful.
separately and together.
Especially when in a fertilizer form/mix.
either way up to you ... I would just do a little more research.

Good luck.

Reactions: rohit raj and Praestat_Mori
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I don't really think that sleeping pills are a reliable suicide method anyway, it's just the unfortunate reality that suicide isn't straightforward in this world, if it was easy to just peacefully pass away then I would be long gone, sadly we exist in such an anti suicide society where we are denied access to straightforward peaceful and reliable method options. But anyway I wish you the best and I hope that you eventually find the freedom you are searching for.

L

LittleJem

Visionary
Jul 3, 2019
Are you in India or which country ? There is a pesticide or weedkiller that has been used for ctb. It is banned in the UK but might not be in your country. I think one of them is called paraquat. It has a 42.7 lethality rate…

It looks like you can still get it in India
there is no antidote when you take it. So you can't be 'rescued'. Here's another article on it…

Hanging could be more comfortable though…

Last edited:
Outandproud

Outandproud

Don’t send pm without asking first
Oct 17, 2021
Be careful with posts asking for encouragement

Reactions: Waxeye6661