MrP

MrP

Aug 11, 2022
Another year. I don't feel that I can go through it. I turn 26 on the 29th of January. For the last few years I've been obsessed with the idea of travelling to Beachy Head. For those that aren't familiar it is the highest chalk cliff face in the south of England. It is 531 feet at its highest point. Getting there isn't an issue as it's only a few hours on a train. I feel ready. I just can't get myself to go through with it. Yet. I'm absolutely certain that I want to die. I choose this method over others as it offers certainty. For now I'm just biding my time.

Reactions: ASBA999
D

December

Dec 26, 2023
i dream of it too, at times. seems to be a pretty place and its nice to imagine. just know - its a popular spot with a history, you might be stopped

Reactions: ASBA999 and MrP
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Jumping sounds like a terrifying method to me personally, those who managed to succeed really were so courageous to me. But anyway best wishes.

Reactions: MrP
PrisonPlanetBreak

PrisonPlanetBreak

Oct 22, 2023
I totally feel you. Last year I hatched a plan for the Cliffs of Moher, I even got my passport for this very matter, but I didn't go through with it. I'm 27 and I've never seen another country. Would be quite something for my first trip to also be the last one. I am considering it this year as well. Basically my options are, the NN method but that's finnicky and I've been unsuccessful so far, SN/Exit bag but for this I have to move out, or a trip to Ireland. I heard someone survived the Beachy Head, but that's because they didn't get a running start and hit some edges on the way down, which killed the momentum. I think the Cliffs of Moher are a better option, because from what I've read, it can even take the authorities up to weeks to retrieve the body (since it's usually just water or rocks at the bottom, not a beach).​

MrP

MrP

Aug 11, 2022
There's an old documentary on YouTube about a bloke who survived because he hit a ledge 80 feet down.

H

hopeless08

Arcanist
Dec 8, 2023
Another year. I don't feel that I can go through it. I turn 26 on the 29th of January. For the last few years I've been obsessed with the idea of travelling to Beachy Head. For those that aren't familiar it is the highest chalk cliff face in the south of England. It is 531 feet at its highest point. Getting there isn't an issue as it's only a few hours on a train. I feel ready. I just can't get myself to go through with it. Yet. I'm absolutely certain that I want to die. I choose this method over others as it offers certainty. For now I'm just biding my time.
That takes a lot of guts to do… it's a completely reliable method but I don't have the guts to do it … I wish I did
There's an old documentary on YouTube about a bloke who survived because he hit a ledge 80 feet down.
Omg can you imagine, even if I had the guts to do it, with my luck I'd end up not succeeding and being in a worst state.