bad luck

bad luck

Memento mori
Mar 2, 2021
I need to go now. I can't wait to save up a few months for N, so I'll do it with SN. The exact date could be the second week of March. I don't have AE. SN only, atenolol (beta-blocker) and pain relievers other than benzodiazepines. I didn't want to leave like this and I'm scared, but the circumstances have changed for the worse. I have read all the experiences that I could about CTB with SN, and I am glad that they have been able to come out like this. I don't know if my survival instinct will make them find me, I don't know if I should go far away, to the countryside, I don't know what to do... I'm honestly scared. I'm very sad

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: CiproKilledMe, Huntfish34, Dead Meat and 7 others
nowayout*

nowayout*

Dec 17, 2021
I need to go now. I can't wait to save up a few months for N, so I'll do it with SN. The exact date could be the second week of February. I don't have AE. SN only, atenolol (beta-blocker) and pain relievers other than benzodiazepines. I didn't want to leave like this and I'm scared, but the circumstances have changed for the worse. I have read all the experiences that I could about CTB with SN, and I am glad that they have been able to come out like this. I don't know if my survival instinct will make them find me, I don't know if I should go far away, to the countryside, I don't know what to do... I'm honestly scared. I'm very sad
In the same boat but can't seem to bring myself to do it. My anxiety is fucking crushing me.

• Hugs
Reactions: Huntfish34, Dead Meat, bad luck and 1 other person
bad luck

bad luck

Memento mori
Mar 2, 2021
I have 90 pills of 1mg of alprazolam and 60 of 0.5 of diazepam @nowayout* . I'd give you some if you could, I know I'm not going to need them all.

I hope my death will be like LetzteAusfahrt, or Lilacmoon, mahakaliSS or Stubbe.

I am so sad...

• Hugs
Reactions: Dead Meat and nowayout*
nowayout*

nowayout*

Dec 17, 2021
I have 90 pills of 1mg of alprazolam and 60 of 0.5 of diazepam @nowayout* . I'd give you some if you could, I know I'm not going to need them all.

I hope my death will be like LetzteAusfahrt, or Lilacmoon, mahakaliSS or Stubbe.

I am so sad...
Wish I could have some of those at this point anything would help. All I have is the SN, antacids, and pain killers. But still can't seem to do it.
I need to go now. I can't wait to save up a few months for N, so I'll do it with SN. The exact date could be the second week of March. I don't have AE. SN only, atenolol (beta-blocker) and pain relievers other than benzodiazepines. I didn't want to leave like this and I'm scared, but the circumstances have changed for the worse. I have read all the experiences that I could about CTB with SN, and I am glad that they have been able to come out like this. I don't know if my survival instinct will make them find me, I don't know if I should go far away, to the countryside, I don't know what to do... I'm honestly scared. I'm very sad
I'm having a terrible time trying to find the right location. Can't do it at home & can't go to a hotel. So where the fuck else is there.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Dead Meat and bad luck
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I'm sorry that you are suffering so much to get to this point. I know that it can be dreadful when things just get worse. I do think it is normal to be scared. I wish you the best in whatever happens.

• Hugs
Reactions: Dead Meat and bad luck
bad luck

bad luck

Memento mori
Mar 2, 2021
Wish I could have some of those at this point anything would help. All I have is the SN, antacids, and pain killers. But still can't seem to do it.

I'm having a terrible time trying to find the right location. Can't do it at home & can't go to a hotel. So where the fuck else is there.
Don't you have antiemetics? Neither do I:'(
I'm sorry that you are suffering so much to get to this point. I know that it can be dreadful when things just get worse. I do think it is normal to be scared. I wish you the best in whatever happens.
Thanks. I feel you. Everything was bad, but suddenly it got worse.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Dead Meat
S

somuchpain1

Mar 1, 2022
Is it safe without any antiemetics?
I just have Zofran, some benzos, beta blockers and SN. i am in so much pain and there is no resolution! Don't want to ctb, but what other choose do I have?

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: Dead Meat, onleana and bad luck
bad luck

bad luck

Memento mori
Mar 2, 2021
Is it safe without any antiemetics?
I just have Zofran, some benzos, beta blockers and SN. i am in so much pain and there is no resolution! Don't want to ctb, but what other choose do I have?
There were people who went like this. I'm trying to find a thread that was written a long time ago about "vomit not causing failure with SN"

• Hugs
Reactions: Dead Meat and somuchpain1
S

somuchpain1

Mar 1, 2022
the reports don't look promising idk

nowayout*

nowayout*

Dec 17, 2021
Don't you have antiemetics? Neither do I:'(

Thanks. I feel you. Everything was bad, but suddenly it got worse.
Nope no antiemetic can't seem to get my hands on it.
I feel you as well. It seems it's all down hill from here.😢

• Aww..
Reactions: bad luck
M

Micheal64

Want to sleep forever
Sep 23, 2021
What kind of antacid should i need?
I have seen ppi don't work