BitterlyAlive

BitterlyAlive

---
Apr 8, 2020
I'm too tired to even respond to the posts on my previous thread. I feel like a jerk because all of these people were nice enough to help but I can't even give anyone the decency to acknowledge their post. I'm sorry.

I've just been laying in bed. I desperately want to get my lazy ass up so I can finish typing out my damn note. Maybe clean my room a bit more so when I die it's not a disgusting mess for people to deal with.

God I'm just so tired

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: essic., Dead girl walking, LivedTooLong and 14 others
I

I screwed up

Waiting for the damn bus
Sep 11, 2019
I can relate to ur laziness .. Me too feel like that .. But I envy you coz u have SN .. I am too lazy to do that even .. I m a waste of life and space in this world

• Hugs
Reactions: _Minsk, BitterlyAlive and Whenhopelostmemory
Mgl91

Mgl91

Nothing is real
Feb 16, 2020
I feel the same ... I wish I had sn ... my despair grows every day

• Hugs
Reactions: _Minsk, I screwed up and BitterlyAlive
Sinai Silence

Sinai Silence

I think I'ma die alone inside my room
Jul 6, 2020
You're never obligated to reply to us, take as many lazy days as you need.

I understand how you feel, sometimes I can end up staying in bed for days and not doing anything. Being tired just takes away all my energy no matter how much I sleep it doesn't help.

Once you feel like you can do stuff just take it one step at a time, no need to do too much at once.

All the best <3

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Dead girl walking, _Minsk, BaconCheeseburger and 2 others
BitterlyAlive

BitterlyAlive

---
Apr 8, 2020
You're never obligated to reply to us, take as many lazy days as you need.

All the best <3
Thank you so much. I feel like a jerk because I know a lot of people on here are as lonely as me so I do feel obligated in a way. But there were so many responses and it was overwhelming
I feel the same ... I wish I had sn ... my despair grows every day
The despair and hopelessness is so painful. I'm sorry you're suffering so much.
I can relate to ur laziness .. Me too feel like that .. But I envy you coz u have SN .. I am too lazy to do that even .. I m a waste of life and space in this world
All I can say is I wish I could give you a hug. I don't think it's laziness because I (and it sounds like you as well) don't want to be like this. The despair is just overwhelming and makes it hard to do anything.

For what it's worth, I'm glad you're here with us. I hope this website helps a little bit.

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: _Minsk, Mgl91, Sinai Silence and 1 other person
Deleted member 17949

Deleted member 17949

Visionary
May 9, 2020
I'm not leaving a not out of laziness and a feeling that nobody even cares what I have to say tbh

• Hugs
Reactions: Disco Biscuit
tryingtoescape

tryingtoescape

Experienced
Dec 30, 2019
It isn't your fault. I felt guilty often for my inability to do so many things, to function normally. I was just trying to clean the house, help out my parents who already have to deal with my daily panic attacks. When I can't even do something like that, I worry that I'm just lazy, a burden. But one of the most common symptoms of severe depression is lack of motivation. When you're feeling this horrible, you're unable to function normally. You don't want to feel like this.
The despair is overwhelming for me too :( it feels like a black cloud over my head. I can't take it. I would be so relieved if I just knew I was dying soon no matter what.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: LivedTooLong, _Minsk and I screwed up
Toobrokentofix

Toobrokentofix

Experienced
Jul 7, 2020
Apathy and laziness aren't the same. I get it though... I went on a recce of the local suicide bridge but they'd closed the lay-bys at either end so would have to have walked a mile or 2 to get my sorry ass to the parapet and suddenly I cba to ctb!! Not that evening anyway

Abgrundanziehung

Abgrundanziehung

or Abi for short
Jun 24, 2020
I know what you mean. I've always known that ironically, if and when the time comes, I'll have to wait till I feel good enough to ctb. When I'm at my worst, I can barely function and can't do all the preparations necessary. It takes a lot of work. Just go easy on yourself :heart: