I

Iwantoutrightnow

Experienced
Jun 27, 2019
I finally plucked up the courage to leave my flat to get the train to where I want to ctb.

The problem is that I am very weak. I haven't eaten for 2 weeks and I have lost a lot of blood through self harm. As I was walking I collapsed. Some do gooder phoned the police and an ambulance. The police recognised me and said I'd probably od'd and put me on a 136.

At hospital it was proved I hadn't od'd but I needed a blood transfusion because my count was so low. I refused it but they made me have it under the mental capacity act. They had to pin me down and inject me.

I had my my assessment, I don't think I helped myself by telling the psychiatrist that his science was a croc of shit. Anyway, I was sectioned. Speaking to one of the nurses she said that there is help out there for financial difficulties, housing etc but when it comes to mental health no one really cares.

The staff in the hospital are there to nod and smile and keep the peace, they don't care if you live or die provided you don't die on their watch.

I can't take anymore. I was beaten up on Sunday because my dad has decided he hasn't fucked with my head enough.

I really want to ctb tonight. I don't understand the night night method or partial. I've been looking at the door handle trying to work out if I can do something with that. I'm so desperate. I don't think there's anything in my flat that would take my weight.

As my name states: I want out right now

• Hugs
Reactions: NoDream
HGL91

HGL91

Warlock
Jul 2, 2019
I finally plucked up the courage to leave my flat to get the train to where I want to ctb.

The problem is that I am very weak. I haven't eaten for 2 weeks and I have lost a lot of blood through self harm. As I was walking I collapsed. Some do gooder phoned the police and an ambulance. The police recognised me and said I'd probably od'd and put me on a 136.

At hospital it was proved I hadn't od'd but I needed a blood transfusion because my count was so low. I refused it but they made me have it under the mental capacity act. They had to pin me down and inject me.

I had my my assessment, I don't think I helped myself by telling the psychiatrist that his science was a croc of shit. Anyway, I was sectioned. Speaking to one of the nurses she said that there is help out there for financial difficulties, housing etc but when it comes to mental health no one really cares.

The staff in the hospital are there to nod and smile and keep the peace, they don't care if you live or die provided you don't die on their watch.

I can't take anymore. I was beaten up on Sunday because my dad has decided he hasn't fucked with my head enough.

I really want to ctb tonight. I don't understand the night night method or partial. I've been looking at the door handle trying to work out if I can do something with that. I'm so desperate. I don't think there's anything in my flat that would take my weight.

As my name states: I want out right now

"The staff in the hospital are there to nod and smile and keep the peace, they don't care if you live or die provided you don't die on their watch."

So true. 1. It's their job and they don't want to be fired. 2. They're probably tired and want as little drama as possible.

I

Iwantoutrightnow

Experienced
Jun 27, 2019
Just tried on door handle but rope just slid off

W

waitupana

Jul 20, 2018
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/how-to-hang-yourself.1183/ ?