2500K1T

2500K1T

NSPILLED
Nov 18, 2023
i genuinely feel so hopeless my bf doesnt love me hes goinf to replace me soon he doesnt care for my texts or affection or hours of effort i put into shit for him at all !? all i am to him is someone that gives him gifts and a nobody who makes him feel like hes not a loser im so tired i want to be loved normally i want to be loved IHATE EVERYRHING no one loves me but also im privileged and i have eveyrhing i need and Wwhy am i even feelimg this way if im livinv a perfectly good life but also FUCK EVERYTHING but AAGAGHHHH!!!!!!!! i cant even use masturbation or sh as a release Because im on my period n my mom will send me back to mu therapist if i tried sh anywhwrei CANT EVEN CUT RIGJT IF I WANTED TO Im so tired i want to end it all Please what do i. do i dont have anything to commit with other than clothing to strangle myself with my parents wont put me on meds i cant even overdose i dont wanna go back to my.therapist i want to die and iwant it to happen NOW i cant do this I have attempted one earlier rhis week Help Me

• Hugs
Reactions: Lifeis_Jouissance70 and tiger b