• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

front of me

front of me

Experienced
Aug 3, 2023
Please someone tell how I can die
I don't want my body take it

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: dialogos and ANONYMOUSM
Broccoli eater

Broccoli eater

Jun 10, 2023
Unfortunately there's no one perfect way, there's threads and resources of different methods. Take your time and think about it

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I hope you find the freedom you search for as I certainly understand that it's so torturous feeling trapped here when you just wish to be gone, it's so horrible how suicide is purposely made so difficult, it's inhumane how there isn't a guaranteed way to just leave this world in peace.

befree

befree

Time to do more enjoyable things _____Goodbye_____
Mar 22, 2022
Please someone tell how I can die
In this thread you can find an overview of common methods:

This is just a general information. I do not encourage you to commit suicide and to use these methods. You act on your own responsibility.

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I hope you find peace, but you have to to do your own research and nobody else will be able to help here.

020x

020x

Suffering will end when the existence does.
Jul 6, 2023
I hope you find the freedom you search for as I certainly understand that it's so torturous feeling trapped here when you just wish to be gone, it's so horrible how suicide is purposely made so difficult, it's inhumane how there isn't a guaranteed way to just leave this world in peace.
It's funny how we didn't choose to be in this sadistic world with unlimited potential of pain and suffering where we're also trapped inside with no decent way out.

Reactions: lauxe