N

nosoul

Arcanist
Apr 1, 2023
Rough one last night, could not sleep, took double the medication and only passed out for 4 hours, but it's not even real sleep, my brain and insomnia feeling fatal.

I can't go on living like this.

Sorry to make one of these posts but I'm struggling today
I just had massive panic attack trying to sleep omg lord help me. It needs to end

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Tmbass, CTB Dream, EternalOblivion and 7 others
chr74

chr74

Student
Mar 29, 2023
sorry u are having a rough time, i had a bad day also, tons of anxiety and fear

wanting an end to this misery

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: CTB Dream, Callie Arcale and nosoul
calssilva

calssilva

Student
Dec 16, 2020
psych ward is an option ?

Reactions: nosoul
N

nosoul

Arcanist
Apr 1, 2023
psych ward is an option ?
No, I have no place they would release me as I'm in hotel, and I cannot do psych wards anymore, I need out, SN or hanging I fear I cannot stand this anymore:( I can't believe the havoc going on in my brain right now

• Hugs
Reactions: CTB Dream and Callie Arcale
O

outrider567

Visionary
Apr 5, 2022
Rough one last night, could not sleep, took double the medication and only passed out for 4 hours, but it's not even real sleep, my brain and insomnia feeling fatal.

I just had massive panic attack trying to sleep omg lord help me. It needs to end
Insomnia's a bitch===I only slept about 5 hours a night after Patti died, usually sleep 9 hours---took me over 6 months before my sleeping became 'normal'

Yeah I tried Zaleplon(Sonata), a strong sleeping med, didn't help

• Hugs
Reactions: CTB Dream and Callie Arcale
Callie Arcale

Callie Arcale

It’s a tale told by an idiot signifying nothing
Feb 10, 2021

That does sound rough :-(

I'm struggling with insomnia and restless legs. Last night I only got 3 hours of sleep.

Who knows what tonight will bring? Right now I feel like I could chop of my right leg, that's how intense the restlessness is.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: nosoul and CTB Dream
N

nosoul

Arcanist
Apr 1, 2023
That does sound rough :-(

I'm struggling with insomnia and restless legs. Last night I only got 3 hours of sleep.

Who knows what tonight will bring? Right now I feel like I could chop of my right leg, that's how intense the restlessness is.
I can relate, my muscles twitch and I'm just totally restless. Omg this is torture, everyday. I need to SN but if I fail, it would be catastrophic.

• Aww..
Reactions: Callie Arcale
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It's true that existing certainly can be torture and it does sound so tiring what you have to endure, life really is so unnecessarily cruel but anyway I hope that you eventually find the freedom from your suffering that you wish for.