aviator8

aviator8

Aug 22, 2019
between sleep paralysis and insomnia I have no circadian rhythm...I get tired at random and once I close my eyes I cannot decide for alarm clock or any other method when they open again, and i have tried just not sleeping. before i CTB i need to consistently wake up around 420 am, but my work schedule holds me till 11 at night some nights. so how do i regain control over my sleeping long enough to CTB properly ( a couple of weeks) note...because this is just to set up my CTB method I can go to sleep again about 2 hours after i wake up...but i have gone without sleep for weeks before and doing so here i will be hallucinating by the time my time has come and wont be able to CTB properly so that i cant be saved. so i need to be able to sleep and yet consistantly wake up for 2 hours at around 420 am and still be able to work mornings (between 7 am and 11 am daily)…If i get fired i fear my CTB plan may be discovered and foiled. right now my sleep schedule is anywhere between midnight and 4 am and i wake anywhere between 11 am and 8 am with no consistancy....so maybe i sleep at midnight but wake at 11 am or sleep at 4 am and awake at 8am. please help.

anna-morphosis

anna-morphosis

Jun 19, 2019
I struggle with severe insomnia too and have my whole life. only thing thats really worked for me lately is ativan
frankly this sounds extremely difficult though and you might want to come up with a different plan.

Last edited:
HGL91

HGL91

Warlock
Jul 2, 2019
I have insomnia too, but have had to use meds to help myself sleep since like the beginning of high school, 13 years ago!

Currently my mood stabilizers help me sleep throughout the whole night. I take them at night before I sleep anyway because otherwise I'll fall asleep in broad daylight.

Reactions: Numbtopain97
aviator8

aviator8

Aug 22, 2019
thanks...Imma try some of those tonight...and then I will probably have to try other ones and such because nothing good works for me.