• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

D

Dyingheartless

Nov 2, 2021
Please help me, I know it's probably been posted before but I'm new here and want to talk to yall. I need to know a forsure way I can do it so I know I will not be able to be saved or anything like that. I know drugs can do it forsure but like I tried it already and so many other ways to. None have worked for me at all. Kept being saved or woke up. Please help me somebody. I'm suffering so badly and have been for years and my mental health is so bad now and just been getting worse. I'm having a very hard time. I'm very stable but like I can't stand to keep living any longer. I want to be home.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Gosuipo, NormaJeane, PeacefulTonic and 2 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
There is the resources section, all the method information is in there. Life is so horrible, I understand how you feel, I have had enough of life as well. I just wish it was easier to leave. I can imagine it must be frustrating to be saved, it is our life, our decision after all and nobody else has any say in it. I wish you the best, I hope you find the peace you are looking for.

• Love
Reactions: Silent.Tears and Dead Meat
erdbeeren

erdbeeren

Student
Oct 13, 2021
Please help me, I know it's probably been posted before but I'm new here and want to talk to yall. I need to know a forsure way I can do it so I know I will not be able to be saved or anything like that. I know drugs can do it forsure but like I tried it already and so many other ways to. None have worked for me at all. Kept being saved or woke up. Please help me somebody. I'm suffering so badly and have been for years and my mental health is so bad now and just been getting worse. I'm having a very hard time. I'm very stable but like I can't stand to keep living any longer. I want to be home.
I have read many times that a shotgun to the head has a 99% death rate. If one aims at their brain stem, it should be a certain, instant death as it is what allows communication between the brain and all other areas of the body.

Another very lethal method is suicide by train. If I remember correctly, one rests their head on the tracks and waits for a train which usually travels at relatively high speeds. The impact leads to decapitation and (of course) an instant death.

One more which as a bit more room for error is long-drop hanging. Basically, one ties a Hangman's noose and sets it up at an elevated level that is high enough for the feet to not touch the ground. Falling from a distance that is near equivalent to one's height should break the neck and lead to unconsciousness followed by a painless death. Do keep in mind, this method is very effective when done properly, but is difficult to accomplish in comparison to those mentioned previously.

I wish you the best and hope you can find peace.

Reactions: ihatemylife