• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Cássius

Cássius

Apr 5, 2023
I've thought about suicide since I was a child, but my mind was never able to accept ceasing to exist, so I never really tried, but now that things are really shitty, I want to try something that really hurts me, but doesn't kill me. , because who knows, maybe I'll become confident enough to try again, or give up on the idea altogether.

Reactions: vanillamilk and conejo triste
F

F@#$

Freedom seeker
Nov 8, 2023
Get into a romantic relationship. About the most painful shit I've ever been subjected to. I've suffered some serious injuries car accidents, motorcycle wrecks,I've broken my neck,had stitches in my eyelid. Nothing more painful than heartbreak.

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: mtoro998, anotherlastchance, Neverfeltdeader and 11 others
R_N

R_N

-Memento Mori-
Dec 3, 2019
Edit: Wrong thread.

Last edited:
stoiccactus

stoiccactus

somehow still here
Mar 24, 2022
Get into a romantic relationship. About the most painful shit I've ever been subjected to. I've suffered some serious injuries car accidents, motorcycle wrecks,I've broken my neck,had stitches in my eyelid. Nothing more painful than heartbreak.

amen to this

Reactions: MatrixPrisoner
passivethought121

passivethought121

Student
Jun 11, 2023
Severing your hand. Heard that cutting is the most painful. Also heard that the body can "close" blood vessels if completely severed as a way to survive

Little_Suzy

Little_Suzy

Amphibious
May 1, 2023
Go punch a cop and spend some time in prison. Being imprisoned must be the most terrible life imaginable.

Anónimo

Anónimo

Student
Oct 15, 2021
You can touch the hot metal part of your sink/tap with your whole hand. If you try to keep it for more than 5 seconds, it will hurt like hell. I can't believe humans have used this cruel method to execute others.

Lookoutbelow

Lookoutbelow

Jump to it
Sep 14, 2023
Hell yeah! That's why I am going to jump to my death.

Iris Blue

Iris Blue

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-
Oct 23, 2023
Something that hurts a lot but doesn't kill:

Living

Reactions: just_a_guy, mizu23 and leavingthesoultrap
UsurpedByDepression

UsurpedByDepression

non cogito, ergo, non sum.
Dec 9, 2023
you could mutilate your penis if you have one, or, immerse your hand in boiling oil;
(ad honorem: you could live my life).

leavingthesoultrap

leavingthesoultrap

(ᴗ_ ᴗ。)
Nov 25, 2023
eating the Ghost pepper would hurt a lot

pollyrolly

pollyrolly

Jun 4, 2023
That's true, I just got out of a relationship and i want to CTB quickly and painless
you could mutilate your penis if you have one, or, immerse your hand in boiling oil;
(ad honorem: you could live my life).
I mutilated my arm with cigarettes

IWishToDie

IWishToDie

I check notifications once per week
Dec 31, 2023
I've thought about suicide since I was a child, but my mind was never able to accept ceasing to exist, so I never really tried, but now that things are really shitty, I want to try something that really hurts me, but doesn't kill me. , because who knows, maybe I'll become confident enough to try again, or give up on the idea altogether.
Hard exercise @Cássius

:-)

D

DepressedChemMajor

o7
Oct 24, 2023
For physical pain, personally I've found RF burns more painful than cuts. RF burns are given from a radio transmitter (our military used to torture terrorists using it, I think they still do haha). I used to help people do SH back when I was in psychiatry ward by sneaking in a seemingly insuspicious handheld transceiver.

willitpass

willitpass

Don’t try to offer me help, I’ve tried everything
Mar 10, 2020
Severing your hand. Heard that cutting is the most painful. Also heard that the body can "close" blood vessels if completely severed as a way to survive
That's not true at all. If, god forbid, you somehow manage to sever your own hand without being in a psychotic episode, you will die without medical attention. Most likely you will bleed out, and if you somehow manage to avoid that, you would most definitely get an infection that would kill you.

• Informative
Reactions: DepressedChemMajor