• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

L

Luminous

Oct 19, 2020
Hello, I have 23 (5mg) tablets of cyclobenzaprine and am in a hotel room at the moment. Will I die if I take them all at once?

x~Sophia~x

x~Sophia~x

Always give 100% - unless you’re donating blood.
Sep 10, 2020
Have you googled it? Probably best to do that. Good luck.
Hello, I have 23 (5mg) tablets of cyclobenzaprine and am in a hotel room at the moment. Will I die if I take them all at once?

I've just googled it, and no, it won't kill you, 60mg is the highest dose you can take in one day, so your dose is just under that.

Is this an impulsive attempt?

Last edited:
L

Luminous

Oct 19, 2020
Have you googled it? Probably best to do that. Good luck.
I have googled it and the things I've found is that overdose leads to death so I have that going for me. Drugs.com is confident that if you take 1100 mg you'll die (someone else's question) but I'm only taking 115. Sounds like I might have seizures still not sure. Thanks <

x~Sophia~x

x~Sophia~x

Sep 10, 2020
I have googled it and the things I've found is that overdose leads to death so I have that going for me. Drugs.com is confident that if you take 1100 mg you'll die (someone else's question) but I'm only taking 115. Sounds like I might have seizures still not sure. Thanks <

Sorry, my maths is abysmal, you're right, I'm wrong.

Can I ask if this will be an impulsive attempt? Do you want to talk about it?

L

Luminous

Oct 19, 2020
Is this an impulsive attempt?
I would say no. I have been seriously thinking of dying for over five months now. I tried hanging myself three times. The first time was unsuccessful because before I passed out I got back on the chair. The second time I just straight up couldn't do it. So I switched to partial and that didn't put enough pressure on my neck and I sat there for 15 minutes waiting but I didn't pass out. I have waited for life to get better (this will be one month from that day) and took a vacation to another state which is where I'm at right now. I just don't know if I can go back home knowing that things will be the same the way they were. So I'm trying to find a different method that's easier for me because I don't think that hanging's going to work.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: x~Sophia~x
ZardozOmega

ZardozOmega

Narcissist Gay NEET-cel
Mar 4, 2020
It most likely won't. I had 30 of those, alongside with countless other meds and I didn't die

Reactions: I screwed up, Luminous and x~Sophia~x
x~Sophia~x

x~Sophia~x

Sep 10, 2020
I would say no. I have been seriously thinking of dying for over five months now. I tried hanging myself three times. The first time was unsuccessful because before I passed out I got back on the chair. The second time I just straight up couldn't do it. So I switched to partial and that didn't put enough pressure on my neck and I sat there for 15 minutes waiting but I didn't pass out. I have waited for life to get better (this will be one month from that day) and took a vacation to another state which is where I'm at right now. I just don't know if I can go back home knowing that things will be the same the way they were. So I'm trying to find a different method that's easier for me because I don't think that hanging's going to work.

I'm so sorry you're suffering and can't see things getting any better. But if you really feel you have to ctb, I think you should do some research first on a more suitable method. The meds you have now could just damage your insides and leave you in agony, and that's not what you deserve.

Reactions: I screwed up
L

Luminous

Oct 19, 2020
It most likely won't. I had 30 of those, alongside with countless other meds and I didn't die
Thanks. I appreciate your help. Nothing worse than waking up to find that it didn't work.
I'm so sorry you're suffering and can't see things getting any better. But if you really feel you have to ctb, I think you should do some research first on a more suitable method. The meds you have now could just damage your insides and leave you in agony, and that's not what you deserve.
Yeah I really want to get my hands on some of that N that I've read so much about on here and other websites. That is my preferred method. It's just so elusive and expensive. And I can't find it on the DW. I'd be so worried about the cops coming to take me away if I ordered it since I'd have to do it on the clearnet. But you're right. To be honest, until something changes or I can find a good clean method I'll need to put this on hold or I'll just end up doing damage to my body. Thanks for listening.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: x~Sophia~x
O

OblivionSeeker

Aug 8, 2020
Please, dear friend, don't do something of this magnitude without first coming up with a plan, that will insure you won't have any failure. Don't do it without dotting all your "i's" and crossing all your "t's". Best wishes.