goodoldnoname923

goodoldnoname923

Wanting to find peace
Mar 28, 2024
Title says it all really

J

jolow1

Apr 2, 2024
Hey! I hope you're okay? I'm very new on here but if you want to talk....

Reactions: goodoldnoname923
goodoldnoname923

goodoldnoname923

Wanting to find peace
Mar 28, 2024
Hey! I hope you're okay? I'm very new on here but if you want to talk....
Alot has happened the last couple of days…i made some mistakes…jumped the gun on some things…snapped on people and said horrible things…and now everyone hates me naturally

J

jolow1

Apr 2, 2024
Why do you think everyone hates you though? Have they actually said that to you?
(Maybe they don't hate you at all and realise that you didn't mean to hurt them)

Last edited:
goodoldnoname923

goodoldnoname923

Wanting to find peace
Mar 28, 2024
Why do you think everyone hates you though? Have they actually said that to you?
(Maybe they don't hate you at all and realise that you didn't mean to hurt them)
Because of what i did…I wasn't very nice i was extremely impulsive i made my friend have a breakdown…twice…why wouldn't people hate me for that

J

jolow1

Apr 2, 2024
Okay...so did this all happen very recently?

J

jolow1

Apr 2, 2024
Maybe give me an idea of what you did because you sound like you're being very hard on yourself 😔

goodoldnoname923

goodoldnoname923

Wanting to find peace
Mar 28, 2024
Maybe give me an idea of what you did because you sound like you're being very hard on yourself 😔
Basically there was this situation between 2 people I assumed both of they're stories were connected they were not so i assumed one of them was lying which nether wasn't

I tried to tell people who I believed was being dishonest without much proof other than a hunch long story short it blew up i freaked out everyone got angry and now everyone hates me for it because I didn't think…and i did and say some really shitty things that i regret

J

jolow1

Apr 2, 2024
And your friend actually had a breakdown over this?

goodoldnoname923

goodoldnoname923

Wanting to find peace
Mar 28, 2024
And your friend actually had a breakdown over this?
My friend had a breakdown because i freaked out on them…and did and said some things I'd rather not say

J

jolow1

Apr 2, 2024
😔 That's very sad but this sounds to me just like a big misunderstanding that just escalated.

Have you told them that you just made the wrong assumption to begin with and that you regret saying the things you said when everything blew up?

goodoldnoname923

goodoldnoname923

Wanting to find peace
Mar 28, 2024
😔 That's very sad but this sounds to me just like a big misunderstanding that just escalated.

Have you told them that you just made the wrong assumption to begin with and that you regret saying the things you said when everything blew up?
They don't want to hear it sadly,they've already made up their mind

J

jolow1

Apr 2, 2024
😟 This is all recent so they are still reeling from it. The emotions are still raw - both for you and them. It might be an idea to wait a little while ( a few days) and then try to reason with them again. Explain the misunderstanding and tell them that you really regret what you said?

goodoldnoname923

goodoldnoname923

Wanting to find peace
Mar 28, 2024
😟 This is all recent so they are still reeling from it. The emotions are still raw - both for you and them. It might be an idea to wait a little while ( a few days) and then try to reason with them again. Explain the misunderstanding and tell them that you really regret what you said?
It's gone beyond that sadly as i said they'll never listen now

J

jolow1

Apr 2, 2024
Can you be sure of that though? Maybe there is still a chance of reconciliation?