• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

S

sadone2122

Oct 25, 2023
So I think my number one way to go is methadone overdose along with Ativan, promethazine, and being drunk off my ass
I get prescribed 145mg daily and sometimes I skip it. I have 4 doses saved up so far and I used to have 5 1mg Ativan but now I only have two. I'm female, 29, five foot 7 and 200 lbs
I know it takes a while for your tolerance to go down but maybe if I had like 10 saved up, dosed at the clinic (making it 11), take a bunch of benzos all while being drunk…. Help me please!

• Love
Reactions: obey_xi
larastoned

larastoned

bpd | adhd
Oct 5, 2023
I don't think that will work, drug overdose rarely does.

wozhendehaolei688

wozhendehaolei688

Time to wake up from the dream
Sep 21, 2023
You will survive after experiencing: vomiting, pain, and coma. This is my guess because the current drugs are very safe.

obey_xi

obey_xi

Nov 1, 2023
i struggle with this too, i think it would be one of the more peaceful ways to go out. it would be like falling asleep. little to no pain at all. my only fear is not taking enough and waking up like brain dead or being thrown into a coma!

knowing my luck that's exactly what would happen to me. haha

Reactions: sadone2122
Division Day

Division Day

It's life that scares me to death
Oct 28, 2023
If I had access to anything that would knock me out, I'd go out into the water and hold onto something that floats. So if the thing didn't kill me, I'd just drown. Even as it is and knowing it would suck to drown when you're drowsy but not unconscious, I still think I might end up going that way due to lack of other methods.

S

sadone2122

Oct 25, 2023
I thinking of climbing a bridge and as I fall, shoot my self in the temple?
But I don't wanna traumatize anyone

obey_xi

obey_xi

Nov 1, 2023
gun would probably be the most painless as long as you point it correctly and don't move at all while pulling the trigger. but it's like jumping with me, once you do, there's no going back. so if you regret it on the way down (jumping) or leave a gruesome mess for someone to find. (gun)

both of are out in my book.