arcadia

arcadia

Jan 5, 2023
title basically says it all, i'm 19. if any of you guys play video games and wanna discuss them then please feel free to message me

CantWait2D1E

CantWait2D1E

Archaon, Herald of the Apocalypse
Dec 24, 2022
What games you like? What systems do you have.
I'm on PC and PS5 if there's something on there we both like I'd be down to play sometime

arcadia

arcadia

Jan 5, 2023
i got a playstation 5, are you gonna be getting street fighter 6 in a few months? that's the main multiplayer game on there coming out, i'd love to play that with you

CantWait2D1E

CantWait2D1E

Dec 24, 2022
Not much of a fighter game fan but I guess I'd give it a try. Love being exposed to new things
I'm a really casual gamer right now. Been sticking to single player mostly. Just got done with Last of Us 2, though I'm prolly gonna do a 2nd and 3rd play through just to get all the trophies.

arcadia

arcadia

Jan 5, 2023
Not much of a fighter game fan but I guess I'd give it a try. Love being exposed to new things
I'm a really casual gamer right now. Been sticking to single player mostly. Just got done with Last of Us 2, though I'm prolly gonna do a 2nd and 3rd play through just to get all the trophies.
I LOVE THAT GAME!!!! Play it on grounded, it's so sweet!

CantWait2D1E

CantWait2D1E

Dec 24, 2022
That's what I'm about to do in new game plus. Have to do that and get all the coins, trading cards, workbenches I missed. Oh and the darn Engraved Ring. I only did moderate difficulty even though I beat the first game on grounded :eh: I really liked it too it's just a shame there's no multiplayer in this one. I found it to be quite enjoyable.
While waiting for Street fighter, maybe there's a free to play game we can chill on first? Or one of the games offered on PS+? That way there's no monetary investment on our part.

Passersby

Passersby

Trapped in space and time
Aug 29, 2019
Hi, I upgraded to a PS5 recently. It's great and I'm glad I did. I'm down to play sometime and talk about any cool games to look into. Let's be friends!

Last edited:
CantWait2D1E

CantWait2D1E

Dec 24, 2022
Just following up, did you want to exchange PSN?