Alex

Alex

May 28, 2018
I'm really conflicted. I just want to run away and never see my old life again, perhaps kill myself once I'm far enough removed that no one cares. I don't know if I'm just being edgy and depressed right now so idk. I really just want to go drive uo in the mountains, but I don't have a car and I can't drive. But a remote mountain road would be so scenic and beautiful, plus I could find a lonely ledge to jump off of without being stopped. The sights would be a great comfort in my final moments. I don't even know what I'm asking here, but it felt good to say this.

Reactions: shadow11, lv-gras, bag.of.cats and 1 other person
C

CJM

Experienced
Jul 13, 2018
Not sure what you're asking either, what advice do you need?

Reactions: Smilla
Cursed Shaman

Cursed Shaman

Aug 21, 2018
my ideal scenario is to cbt with a gun on the top of a mountain.It would be very peacefully and easy way. But i will just hang my self.

Reactions: shadow11
Hanger

Hanger

Noosedancer
May 29, 2018
I can give you an advice. talk to somebody about your problems. It helps a bit to talk about. If you still want to die then, you can be sure it is the only way for you

Reactions: lv-gras
Alex

Alex

May 28, 2018
I can give you an advice. talk to somebody about your problems. It helps a bit to talk about. If you still want to die then, you can be sure it is the only way for you[/QUOTE

Either 1.) how do I kill myself? Or 2.) how do I stop myself when I want to?

Reactions: lv-gras