H

Harleyyy

Student
May 15, 2020
So, this is personal.
i have set a date to ctb already. My method of choice is the night night method.
so, my ex lover knows that i am suicidal. He broke up with me and ofc that made things really rough for me. And here i am
I have some things that i want to say to him, some questions i need to ask just because i want to. However i have sent him a delayed mail before but i failed to ctb that time and he read it. We are not on talking terms now but i feel like talking to him one last time, I just don't know how. Please suggest something.
I thoughtof writing a delayed mail again but that makes me want to wait for his reaction. I don't think he'll pick up my calls. Should i die with all of this in my heart or should i tear my self respect into shards (again)

• Hugs
Reactions: Alec, RealHumanBean and BetterInthanOut
GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
I would say that you already know how it's going to turn out. You may get some relief if you act to stop the feelings, but he's not going to bring any comfort, understanding or acceptance, he's made that clear, so you'll just feel worse. It's far more sane I think to accept what he's made clear. I know that what he's made clear hurts, but it's not going to heal that hurt to keep pursuing him when he's firmly ended things, it's going to compound it. If you tear your self respect into shards, I would think you'll then die with even more on your heart. Am I making sense?

Reactions: Harleyyy and Infinite Conscious
Infinite Conscious

Infinite Conscious

Experienced
Aug 18, 2020
If someone doesn't respond to your calls and shows no interest in talking to you, nothing you say will change his mind.
Keep some dignity and self-respect, forget about him.
We have all been there at some point in life.
Desperate attempts never work, only make things worse.

Love, friendship and communication are TWO-WAY streets.
If the other side is unwilling, there is nothing in the world you can say or do to change their mind.
Of course it hurts... but crawling for "just one more time" and losing human dignity is the worst possible choice.
And it is a choice.

Reactions: Harleyyy and GoodPersonEffed
RealHumanBean

RealHumanBean

Student
Aug 8, 2020
Tell someone who will listen. I went through a breakup recently and it's astounding how fast the love is gone for the other person. I will listen. PM me and tell me what you want to tell him and I will listen to it. Or tell someone else here. We are all more sensitive and receptive to the pain you are in than he is.

Reactions: GoodPersonEffed
H

Harleyyy

Student
May 15, 2020
I would say that you already know how it's going to turn out. You may get some relief if you act to stop the feelings, but he's not going to bring any comfort, understanding or acceptance, he's made that clear, so you'll just feel worse. It's far more sane I think to accept what he's made clear. I know that what he's made clear hurts, but it's not going to heal that hurt to keep pursuing him when he's firmly ended things, it's going to compound it. If you tear your self respect into shards, I would think you'll then die with even more on your heart. Am I making sense?
Yes, i respect that.
i just feel broken you know.
If someone doesn't respond to your calls and shows no interest in talking to you, nothing you say will change his mind.
Keep some dignity and self-respect, forget about him.
We have all been there at some point in life.
Desperate attempts never work, only make things worse.

Love, friendship and communication are TWO-WAY streets.
If the other side is unwilling, there is nothing in the world you can say or do to change their mind.
Of course it hurts... but crawling for "just one more time" and losing human dignity is the worst possible choice.
And it is a choice.
This makes sense, but it is way easier said than done
Tell someone who will listen. I went through a breakup recently and it's astounding how fast the love is gone for the other person. I will listen. PM me and tell me what you want to tell him and I will listen to it. Or tell someone else here. We are all more sensitive and receptive to the pain you are in than he is.
I think i'll try to do this. Thank you.

Reactions: GoodPersonEffed
VIBRITANNIA

VIBRITANNIA

lelouch. any pronouns. pfp is by pixiv id 3217872.
Aug 10, 2020
if he isn't talking to you because of the delayed mail, then he isn't willing to support you or lend you a shoulder to cry on. you deserve someone who will do those things. if you don't have such a person in your life, you can talk to the forum members instead.

H

Harleyyy

Student
May 15, 2020
if he isn't talking to you because of the delayed mail, then he isn't willing to support you or lend you a shoulder to cry on. you deserve someone who will do those things. if you don't have such a person in your life, you can talk to the forum members instead.
It's not because of the delayed mail. He did talk to me in depth after that. We just fought again after some time and he couldn't take it

VIBRITANNIA

VIBRITANNIA

lelouch. any pronouns. pfp is by pixiv id 3217872.
Aug 10, 2020
It's not because of the delayed mail. He did talk to me in depth after that. We just fought again after some time and he couldn't take it
i see. i think it's best for you to not talk to him again if you two have fought and he couldn't take it. it would stress both of you out, and i don't think you'd find much closure.

Reactions: Harleyyy