• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

MrDarkness

MrDarkness

Left sasu, to improve my life
Jun 18, 2023
Ctb day currently no date planned.

So I plan on buying sn, I found plenty of cites hopefully they aren't a scam, I also plan on hanging, I have a belt, some one told me it would be easier to use climbing rope. So I need some opinions and advice, partial hanging is my option, I know about the artery by my neck, when I attempt will I feel sleepy due to the rope, not causing oxygen to my brain? I wanna make sure it works for when the time comes

Also for the Sn, I'm 18 just got outta school, I live with parents, so I'm not sure how I will get it delivered, I live in Canada and maybe it will get taken at customs. I feel sn would be more peaceful and leave my body in a better state then hanging, any advice or tips, for hanging or having sn delivered without my parents knowning.

I ain't kicking the bucket yet, you gotta deal with me in the mean time Lmao

Reactions: EndJstifiesTheMeans
befree

befree

Time to do more enjoyable things _____Goodbye_____
Mar 22, 2022
I can only refer to my answer from yesterday.

Reactions: MrDarkness
MrDarkness

MrDarkness

Left sasu, to improve my life
Jun 18, 2023
I can only refer to my answer from yesterday.

Ok understandable, sorry if my posts are annoying I just want to get a shit ton of opinions and advice, so I can get as much data and fully understand what I'm doing. Sorry if I'm annoying again

befree

befree

Time to do more enjoyable things _____Goodbye_____
Mar 22, 2022
No need to apologize and you are not annoying anybody. 🍀