its impossible

Oct 24, 2020
i need sodium nitrite

how do i get it?

hoping to lose hope

hoping to lose hope

<3 Message me to trade music <3
Nov 14, 2020
Depends entirely on where you live but it is better to get it sooner than late.

C

Cakes

She/Her
Oct 25, 2020
If you're in the UK it's incredibly hard to get now.. I don't know if it's worth the risk

hoping to lose hope

hoping to lose hope

Nov 14, 2020
Try to do research instead of asking to be spoon fed straight away I think other users may agree that it shows you are serious in the sense that you have given your options thought.
A lot of us have lurked for a long time.

Reactions: NodusTollens, Kruger, elfgyoza and 1 other person
chasedtheWind

chasedtheWind

Nemendsitall
Oct 11, 2020
Try to do research instead of asking to be spoon fed straight away I think other users may agree that it shows you are serious in the sense that you have given your options thought.
A lot of us have lurked for a long time.

Be kind and considerate when answering questions from new members. You are not obligated to answer any questions but in the event you feel compelled to do so, use tact...it goes a long way.

• Love
Reactions: mycabbages, _Minsk and Peace_of_mind
hoping to lose hope

hoping to lose hope

Nov 14, 2020
Be kind and considerate when answering questions from new members. You are not obligated to answer any questions but in the event you feel compelled to do so, use tact...it goes a long way.
I intended to come off in that way however I must have erred and not phrased myself properly.
I am also cautious given the unwanted attention we have at the moment.

Reactions: SamsaSoup, Kruger and elfgyoza
elfgyoza

elfgyoza

Cursed
Aug 5, 2019
I intended to come off in that way however I must have erred and not phrased myself properly.
I am also cautious given the unwanted attention we have at the moment.
Agree with you on this. I'm always wary of newer accounts, could be people trying to get incriminating 'evidence' for their screenshots.

OP, we'd gladly listen to your story if you shared it, and can offer more help if searching proves useless

Reactions: NodusTollens, Circles, demuic and 2 others
hoping to lose hope

hoping to lose hope

Nov 14, 2020
100%
I personally do not see the problem with polite encouraging of new users to lurk or use the search function for basic questions.
I think a user should show respect to the board by learning its culture first and trying to learn a little first but I am old school.
I guess nowadays everyone wants answers instantly.

Reactions: Circles
K

Kruger

Arcanist
Dec 26, 2019
I thought it came across fine. There are many low effort threads here that clog up the place. But that's just my opinion ;-)

Reactions: NodusTollens
Status
Not open for further replies.