sherman2004

sherman2004

Jun 6, 2023
So if you are not aware, someone on the internet has made a quote on quote exposing video about me that includes nothing but lies and myths about me that was ripped at an ED page dedicated to making slanderous lies about me.

This has caused many people to turn against me, which I had to debunk the accusations. I am not a pedophile, I don't jack off to fictional characters, and I don't groom minors, but does anyone take me seriously? NO. People also used my face because someone had the urge to leak it from a hidden forum thread and used it without my consent in offensive edits, I have also been doxxed as well, which puts me in grave danger, but did anyone help at all? Nope, they don't want to fucking help me out. I have even been threatening to end my own life, yet I get ridiculed for it.

https://www.youtube.com/@sv4lx3i/videos
here are the videos I have that attempt to debunk the accusations.

I am not even on the sex offender registry, yet people literally do not believe me and one even threatened to put me on the list over all of the lies being told about me.

I am innocent, but no one even wants to believe a single thing and take me seriously, it's not fucking fair. I deserve justice. They are legit putting me in danger over my interests because they want to believe in slander.

I made this account as a last hope because I legit need help, I feel like I want to kill myself, but at the same time I don't, I am at a mental loss, can you help?

(reposted to blank out my information)

Last edited by a moderator:
TheHuman

TheHuman

May 31, 2023
Now let me just preface this by saying I'm not a lawyer.

Jesus man that's some tough stuff, but I think you do have a strong case if you want take this legally. Now the first thing you can get is defamation, and just from a glance I got.

A. That video of you speaks for itself on how it destroys your personal image
B. The people who have threaded to put you on the list have been fooled by the lies which is an obvious example of how your image has been slandered
C. That site that you linked, that is TEXTBOOK definition of defamation

Next charge you can drop is emotional distress. Its very obvious from your postings on twitter, and on here that you legit suicidal, which has very likely been caused by the drama.

Finally I'm not 100% sure on the laws on doxing but from leaking your real name and state you live in, I believe that is still doxing, which you could also add to your emotional distress charge.

In case the webpage gets wiped

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: Praestat_Mori and Aisley
I

IDIABUSE

Jan 24, 2023
You will have to take it to the FBI. had to do it for something similar and the FBI did infact track down everyone involved, forced the people to take down and delete anything related to me. They were under 18 at the time and so was I, no arrests were made. There is MUCH more to the story just too tired to type it out on a fucking phone because my computer was sold without my consent and no money to replace a $5000 computer.

Put it simply they were scared shitless and apologized greatly for it said they're genuinely sorry. Much more to it but the FBI contacted them and their parents.

I was being blackmailed and so was my family.

Especially if your under 18 the fbi will stop it. If it's illegal and threating your safety the fbi will have to be involved to stop such momentum. I also had to deal with real hit man threats.

If the criminals are using VPNs then you've got a very serious problem on your hands, the fbi hate VPNs for a reason its hard even for them to track unless it's a extremely serious crime like terrorism.

Most likely not using VPNs though.

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: Aisley and Asingletwig
Aisley

Aisley

Wizard
Mar 12, 2023
I'd say go down there, or call them. You've got a case.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori
sherman2004

sherman2004

Jun 6, 2023
You will have to take it to the FBI. had to do it for something similar and the FBI did infact track down everyone involved, forced the people to take down and delete anything related to me. They were under 18 at the time and so was I, no arrests were made. There is MUCH more to the story just too tired to type it out on a fucking phone because my computer was sold without my consent and no money to replace a $5000 computer.

Put it simply they were scared shitless and apologized greatly for it said they're genuinely sorry. Much more to it but the FBI contacted them and their parents.

I was being blackmailed and so was my family.

Especially if your under 18 the fbi will stop it. If it's illegal and threating your safety the fbi will have to be involved to stop such momentum. I also had to deal with real hit man threats.

If the criminals are using VPNs then you've got a very serious problem on your hands, the fbi hate VPNs for a reason its hard even for them to track unless it's a extremely serious crime like terrorism.

Most likely not using VPNs though.
That might work, thanks for the advice

sherman2004

sherman2004

Jun 6, 2023
Okay, I have sent a FBI report about the false accusations that are thrown against me via the Internet Crime Complaint Center (IC3)

Hopefully they can do something about this

Reactions: Aisley
Aisley

Aisley

Wizard
Mar 12, 2023
Good. That should amount to something. I was checking out the comments last night on yt, and these are sociopathic little kids. If you did something to yourself, they wouldn't care. It would solve nothing and punish only your family. Just stop posting shit for a while, on every platform, while this irons out, and this is absolutely something you can get past.

• Love
Reactions: angelicisight
sherman2004

sherman2004

Jun 6, 2023
Good. That should amount to something. I was checking out the comments last night on yt, and these are sociopathic little kids. If you did something to yourself, they wouldn't care. It would solve nothing and punish only your family. Just stop posting shit for a while, on every platform, while this irons out, and this is absolutely something you can get past.
will do, thanks

Reactions: Aisley