Arachnid_Antichrist

Arachnid_Antichrist

Probably a Philosophical Eldritch Being
Jul 2, 2023
For starters, I've never been in a relationship before. I want to be on a relationship. However, there is really nobody that likes me. Like I mean that seriously (I love never been in a relationship for a reason LMAO).

I was really just wondering if anyone had any advice about relationships (especially first relationships). Like, what do other people who want to be in a relationship want to see from me? How do I know if someone likes me? How do I know if I like someone?

I'm really perplexed rn. Plz help. :3

H

HappyForever?

Love from the deepest dream
Feb 14, 2021
From my point of view dating is truly a number's game. The most helpful thing you can do is to meet more women. If you meet enough women and make an effort to talk to them, chances are you will find someone who will like you. I'm rather unattractive (5'9, 6/10 on a good day, alone for the first 18 years of my life) yet I found success after only talking to 4 women.
The single most powerful indication of attraction is wanting to spend time with you. They will reply to texts quickly. They will participate actively in conversation. They will respond positively to invitations.
If you are getting mixed signals for a long time, chances are they are not that into you, and you are better off not wasting time on them. Never get hung up on a single person.
For what people want in relationships, the answer is it depends on the person. Most people want someone who is decent looking (not hard if you put in the effort), is fun to be around, and have an interesting life. However, there are plenty of people with none of these yet still get into relationships successfully. So don't worry too much.
This is advice that ended 18 almost 19 years of loneliness for me. Best of luck.

Last edited:
Reactions: Arachnid_Antichrist
H

H.O.Xan

Experienced
Feb 1, 2023
Read/watch psychology, seduction, PUA, dark triads. Exercise to lean athleticism. don't b drunk out of ur mind When u approach. Tease A little. Make them laugh, it's hard. But take ur time

Reactions: Arachnid_Antichrist