• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

elzo5678

elzo5678

Oct 6, 2020
Please just message me, I have no one in my life who understands this hell which is BPD and its completely tearing me apart.

• Hugs
Reactions: charlotte_, vaguebluur, Brink and 7 others
Water-Lily

Water-Lily

Enlightened
Dec 26, 2020
I have BPD. I know the torutre and the pain that comes with it. One minute I can feel high on air, and then the next little mistake or situation makes me want to stab myself. How I crave to get close to people and have everyone be my best friend, and then being afraid of being hurt. How my childhood trauma left me broken and I feel nobody will like me. that after so much abuse by so many people suicide has become my crutch

• Hugs
Reactions: Baemo, Good4Nothing, jesse and 1 other person
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Not BPD but I suffer from bipolar disorder. If you're interested in talking, my inbox is always open! =)

• Hugs
Reactions: Defenestration and Lostandlooking
idontevenknowanymore

idontevenknowanymore

May 2, 2020
Not officially diagnosed yet but psychiatrist wants to run tests bc they think it's BPD. Message me if you want :)

• Hugs
Reactions: Water-Lily and Lostandlooking
O

Outofhope

Feb 19, 2021
Can I ask what you guys have done to try make things better. I know it's easier said than done. Person I love the most in the world has BPD. I can't understand his feelings or even know what to suggest.

P

paininme

Nov 17, 2020
I have bpd (diagnosed 7 years ago) and always willing to talk if you need

elzo5678

elzo5678

Oct 6, 2020
I have BPD. I know the torutre and the pain that comes with it. One minute I can feel high on air, and then the next little mistake or situation makes me want to stab myself. How I crave to get close to people and have everyone be my best friend, and then being afraid of being hurt. How my childhood trauma left me broken and I feel nobody will like me. that after so much abuse by so many people suicide has become my crutch
I relate to this SO HARD right now. I have this craving for a romantic relationship so I try to date but just end up getting super triggered and having wild emotional meltdowns and hurting myself and others, I feel so guilty. It's the main reason I feel suicidal right now. The pain is too much to handle and no one in my life understands.
Can I ask what you guys have done to try make things better. I know it's easier said than done. Person I love the most in the world has BPD. I can't understand his feelings or even know what to suggest.
I dont know :((( Anything can set us off and cause a huge meltdown. I wish I could help its just so hard to explain and often people with BPD are in a chronic state of dissocation and nothing even feels real. It's the most painful thing ive ever gone through in my life.

L

loopylou

Learn to fly
Jan 11, 2021
I have been on mood stabilisers for a very long time and had therapy. Never been in a good enough place to do CBT however

rosequartzbunny

rosequartzbunny

Apr 11, 2023
Please just message me, I have no one in my life who understands this hell which is BPD and its completely tearing me apart.
I have possible bpd and could rlly use some friends !!!

E

Exit-Life

Apr 6, 2023
Yeah, I have BPD too. Life is hell and I have no friends. You can send me a message anytime.

U

UtopianElephant

Student
Nov 26, 2022
Hi OP, I've read from a reputable source online some time ago that Dialectical Behavior Therapy has shown to be quite effective for BPD. Unless you have an excellent cbt method and are completely set on it, please consider reaching out to either people familiar with BPD and dialectical therapy, or two therapy, if it is free or affordable.

CTB Fella

CTB Fella

Experienced
Dec 15, 2022
I have EUPD, and believe me, it is the most stigmatised mental health diagnosis you can get.

We are literally demonised, refused help, and treated like filth.

Reactions: Avyn
vaguebluur

vaguebluur

Overdose king 👑
Apr 3, 2023
i have bpd, d.i.d and cptsd feel free to dm me