Hans Voralberg

Hans Voralberg

Experienced
Nov 6, 2021
After being reliesed from hospital my relation with mother turn to shit. She told me that she will only support me financially for two years. She said in suche way i know i have to leave house at this date. I have savings. I bought some ounces of silver and golf to have save financial cushion. My mother said it is stupid and i lost money. I have 3 years to preparat for moving out. Luckilly i have friends they are great support. I know i am only financial burden for my mother. I regret that i survive CTB. Stress accelerating my sickness i feel horrible. Doctors said i should reduce stress but it is impossible now.

• Hugs
Reactions: eternal_life and Dead Meat
theboy

theboy

Illuminated
Jul 15, 2022
very bad
I hope you find a way out of your problem

• Hugs
Reactions: Hans Voralberg
T

timf

Enlightened
Mar 26, 2020
It might be that your mother is being tough on you because she is desperate to find some way to help and this might be the only way she can think of to launch you on your own. The "sink or swim" approach can be brutal but sometimes it can be effective.

Reactions: sadstuffie
Hans Voralberg

Hans Voralberg

Experienced
Nov 6, 2021
It might be that your mother is being tough on you because she is desperate to find some way to help and this might be the only way she can think of to launch you on your own. The "sink or swim" approach can be brutal but sometimes it can be effective.
Trust me i regenerate myself after CTB in record time of 3 months and go back to studing i am not a parasite she hate that i start to be Independent from her after attempt and she emotionally abuse me on daily basics.Yalling at me is the lightest forrm she doesnt't give a fuck about me. She thinks only about herself now. I do all households normaly etc. Finnally i have strenght because of meds My Dean at Uni said that i have to run from house as quickly as i can because her abuse will kill me. I feel like shit because of her. It is a chance for me to be free from her and her trauma i am at saving money stage i have half of money i need to but a flat already. Fuck her. If she will need help at old Age i will show her middle finger and she won't see any cent. I didn't want move because i loved her and want to be close to help her at old Age. She is only family member i had. But now i know She is just toxic mother i need to move and i will be finally free
I had to use hydroxizine after all of her talking to me. I organized conference at my uni on country level and i needed to be focused. I go back to scientific work at law Field. I did and do so much yet she treated me like trash

Last edited:
Pluto

Pluto

Meowing to go out
Dec 27, 2020
If she is a narcissistic mother, she will be playing the game of setting you up to fail and then making you take the blame. People like us tend to be raised to place little value on ourselves, instead making everything about them.

If you are to recover, you need to leave that environment, then begin a process of understanding the damage that has been done to your sense of self and slowly learning to make your life about you. It will probably help to have support from fellow survivors of narcissistic abuse; there are many such communities on Facebook, etc.

• Love
Reactions: Hans Voralberg
Hans Voralberg

Hans Voralberg

Experienced
Nov 6, 2021
If she is a narcissistic mother, she will be playing the game of setting you up to fail and then making you take the blame. People like us tend to be raised to place little value on ourselves, instead making everything about them.

If you are to recover, you need to leave that environment, then begin a process of understanding the damage that has been done to your sense of self and slowly learning to make your life about you. It will probably help to have support from fellow survivors of narcissistic abuse; there are many such communities on Facebook, etc.
I know my friends from theraphy helped me to understood this. My Dean helped me a lot too i will but a flat and leave her forever

• Hugs
Reactions: Pluto