W

will

Jun 16, 2018
i need meto for n any1 know where to get? does A provide meto?

Odd_Duck

Odd_Duck

Quack.
May 1, 2020
That's what I was counting on, too, but nothing's coming up for me now. It sucks because that's how I got my first shipment months ago, but it was found and confiscated by a concerned family member.

Mm80

Mm80

Enlightened
May 15, 2019
Im happy to do a swap with my meto for your n lol

• Hugs
Reactions: Busdriver, GoodPersonEffed, Odd_Duck and 1 other person
Red

Red

Warlock
Apr 10, 2019
It's still showing up on my search... are you in U.K.?

R

RightSaidFred

Feb 20, 2019
You can order online without a prescription, google "inhouse pharmacy" ... first result.

I've ordered a bunch of stuff from them in the past and it normally took around 2-3 weeks to receive it. With Covid things seem to be taking much longer.

Last edited:
Reactions: eeyore9128 and peacefulhorizons
Odd_Duck

Odd_Duck

Quack.
May 1, 2020
Im happy to do a swap with my meto for your n lol
Lol man I wish I had N, I'm trolling the forum trying to get leads on meto for SN.
It's still showing up on my search... are you in U.K.?

I'm in the US, but I checked UK's site, too. There was a Spanish source that doesn't deliver here. :[

You can order online without a prescription, google "inhouse pharmacy" ... first result.

I've ordered a bunch of stuff from them in the past and it normally took around 2-3 weeks to receive it. With Covid things seem to be taking much longer.

Oh cool thanks, I'll check that out.

Last edited:
Reactions: Deleted member 4993
I

I screwed up

Waiting for the damn bus
Sep 11, 2019
Do u really need meto for N.???

Yomyom

Yomyom

Darker dearie, much darker
Feb 5, 2020
Do u really need meto for N.???
YES, you don't want to vomit after all that trouble to get N
If you can't get meto, there is another meds ( don't remember the names, you can search here)

P

pleasectb

Aug 21, 2020
I'm in the US, but I checked UK's site, too. There was a Spanish source that doesn't deliver here. :[

Oh cool thanks, I'll check that out.

can u please tell me something from that Spanish source? I'm from there and I'm in the same circumstances

Odd_Duck

Odd_Duck

Quack.
May 1, 2020
can u please tell me something from that Spanish source? I'm from there and I'm in the same circumstances

Well, I originally found it by searching for "Primperan" on UK's Ebay site, but it looks like that seller is no longer selling. :(

That said, I did manage to get my hands on some through Inhouse Pharmacy as per @RightSaidFred's suggestion, and I believe they ship almost everywhere so that could work for you, too. Good luck!

Reactions: Deleted member 4993
Deleted-User-0

Deleted-User-0

Experienced
Jan 30, 2020
i need meto for n any1 know where to get? does A provide meto?

A lady I was in touch with on this platform got her N from A and she sent me a photo Meto was included saw it in the photo as well. No harm asking A

S

sapegato95

Aug 12, 2020
A lady I was in touch with on this platform got her N from A and she sent me a photo Meto was included saw it in the photo as well. No harm asking A
When was this when did she get n

Ayvoia

Ayvoia

Aug 19, 2020
Sorry to jump on this thread, but does anyone know any leads for SN in the UK? I'm struggling from in-country sources.. >.>

P

pleasectb

Aug 21, 2020
Well, I originally found it by searching for "Primperan" on UK's Ebay site, but it looks like that seller is no longer selling. :(

That said, I did manage to get my hands on some through Inhouse Pharmacy as per @RightSaidFred's suggestion, and I believe they ship almost everywhere so that could work for you, too. Good luck!

Thanks a lot, but I saw that they don't ship to Spain. Hope that A could send Meto to me too

• Aww..
Reactions: Odd_Duck
IBreathButNoMoreLive

IBreathButNoMoreLive

My Time Is Up
Aug 20, 2020
meto is that equivalent to Maxalon