• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Serio

Serio

Feb 24, 2020
Is there any way I can die by drinking something or eating and have a painless death alt to SN sok thing that is easilly accessible like nutmeg idk some kind of seasoning that is won't be painful or drink I just want to die by peacefuly losing conscious and without risk of me becoking a vegetable or being paralyzed in some way I just want it all to end my last option I feel like is train bc it's like for sure death if it's train but I'm also afraid I will coward out bc I coward out on things like jumping and stuff like that. To sum it up tho what I really want is a way of dying peacefully painlessly without risk of getting fricked up from failure then in my last moments I can look at pictures and stuff befor I just pass out and die.

• Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 4993
miguel6565

miguel6565

Arcanist
Apr 5, 2020
No.

Negrathecat

Negrathecat

Apr 28, 2020
You'll have hallucinations on nutmeg and that's not peaceful. I'm sorry but there really is no easy way out...

L

Living sucks

Forced out of life before I wanted to leave
Mar 27, 2020
If it existed this site would have no discussions.. everyone would find the method here and ctb . I want the same.

Reactions: Deleted member 4993, Serio, Erase.myself and 1 other person
gus.nixon

gus.nixon

and now we rise and we are everywhere
Apr 19, 2020
Partial hanging or night-night method might be something you may want to look at.

Reactions: Serio
S

Schweppes

Espresso Depresso
Apr 20, 2020
Hi, what is nutmeg?

Reactions: Deleted member 4993 and Serio
gus.nixon

gus.nixon

Apr 19, 2020
Also, be cautious with the jumping-in-front-of-a-train method. There is a chance of being knocked out of the way and surviving, and I'm guessing being hit by 100 ton speeding train might leave some permanent damage to your body. Right now, reading and doing research is your best friend.

Reactions: Deleted member 4993, Serio, Erase.myself and 1 other person
BPD Barbie

BPD Barbie

Visionary
Dec 1, 2019
It's the gold dust we are all searching for. Until then other methods will have I suffice.

Reactions: Deleted member 4993, Serio and Erase.myself
gus.nixon

gus.nixon

Apr 19, 2020
Hi, what is nutmeg?
Nutmeg is the seed of a specific plant. It has a distinct taste that people enjoy. I, myself am not a fan of nutmeg.

S

Schweppes

Espresso Depresso
Apr 20, 2020
Nutmeg is the seed of a specific plant. It has a distinct taste that people enjoy. I, myself am not a fan of nutmeg.

Is there a different name for it? Is it datura? As I've looked on Ebay for nutmeg and the only thing that comes up is baby clothes loool

gus.nixon

gus.nixon

Apr 19, 2020
Is there a different name for it? Is it datura? As I've looked on Ebay for nutmeg and the only thing that comes up is baby clothes loool
No, datura is different

B

Brackenshire

Arcanist
Feb 23, 2020
No