• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

P

poji996

-
Nov 25, 2023
I know there must already be a topic about this but I can't research it yet, could anyone answer me if I lock myself in a room and inhale aerosol for how long should I? How long does it take to die? Could it be anyone? It's trustable? What can happen if it fails

Last edited:
DCLXVI

DCLXVI

I hate everything.
Oct 29, 2023
It depends on what you're inhaling.
Unfortunately, in most cases, you would most likely lose consciousness long before you'd able to kill yourself from this. Kinda like how people can't kill themselves by holding their breath. They can get to the point of losing consciousness, but then the body's natural defense takes over (i.e. you drop the aerosol from your face and your body begins to chemically rebalance once the normal oxygen supply is restored, which will almost always happen before a lethal amount has been achieved). In the case of suffocation like this, the amount of time it takes to die once you've lost consciousness is generally around 5 minutes, assuming your oxygen supply is not restored.

That being said, some inhalants are more toxic and/or highly concentrated than others, which can cause problems with your heart that could lead to serious cardiac events. The key here would be to do your research on which inhalants are most toxic to humans.
If you decide to go this route, you would want to make sure you block as much ventilation as possible (i.e. duct tape cracks under doors, close air vents and windows, etc). As for how long it would take to die in this case, it's hard to say because it really depends on what you use. I believe the average time it takes to die from cardiac arrest is generally around 5 to 10 minutes.

All in all, if you're looking for a peaceful (but effective) method, I personally wouldn't recommend this method.

And now that I've given you my logistic input, may I ask why this is the method you're considering? Even though your post is short and to the point, and doesn't necessarily say much about you, it seems like maybe you're younger or maybe this would be one of your first attempts to ctb? My apologies if my assumptions are incorrect or if you take offense to them. I'm mainly curious because I remember when I was younger and started to feel this way, this is very similar to the questions I had. If you're below the age of 26, I would strongly recommend trying medication and SOME form of counseling (I say some because there's many different types of counseling services) before you do make an attempt that could leave you disabled or disfigured for the rest of your life if you're not successful. If you're below the age of 26, your brain isn't fully developed yet, meaning there's a chance that taking medication for a period of time could potentially correct the chemical imbalance you're experiencing, and there's a chance you don't have to feel this way forever.
By all means, this is your life and your choice to make, and I respect your decision regardless. I just figured that as long as I'm responding, I'd throw that in there. Just in case.

P

poji996

-
Nov 25, 2023
Sei que já deve haver um tópico sobre isso mas não posso pesquisar ainda, alguém poderia me responder se eu me trancar em um quarto e inalar aerossol por quanto tempo devo? Quanto tempo leva para morrer? Poderia ser qualquer um? É confiável? O que pode acontecer se falhar

It depends on what you're inhaling.
Unfortunately, in most cases, you would most likely lose consciousness long before you'd able to kill yourself from this. Kinda like how people can't kill themselves by holding their breath. They can get to the point of losing consciousness, but then the body's natural defense takes over (i.e. you drop the aerosol from your face and your body begins to chemically rebalance once the normal oxygen supply is restored, which will almost always happen before a lethal amount has been achieved). In the case of suffocation like this, the amount of time it takes to die once you've lost consciousness is generally around 5 minutes, assuming your oxygen supply is not restored.

That being said, some inhalants are more toxic and/or highly concentrated than others, which can cause problems with your heart that could lead to serious cardiac events. The key here would be to do your research on which inhalants are most toxic to humans.
If you decide to go this route, you would want to make sure you block as much ventilation as possible (i.e. duct tape cracks under doors, close air vents and windows, etc). As for how long it would take to die in this case, it's hard to say because it really depends on what you use. I believe the average time it takes to die from cardiac arrest is generally around 5 to 10 minutes.

All in all, if you're looking for a peaceful (but effective) method, I personally wouldn't recommend this method.

And now that I've given you my logistic input, may I ask why this is the method you're considering? Even though your post is short and to the point, and doesn't necessarily say much about you, it seems like maybe you're younger or maybe this would be one of your first attempts to ctb? My apologies if my assumptions are incorrect or if you take offense to them. I'm mainly curious because I remember when I was younger and started to feel this way, this is very similar to the questions I had. If you're below the age of 26, I would strongly recommend trying medication and SOME form of counseling (I say some because there's many different types of counseling services) before you do make an attempt that could leave you disabled or disfigured for the rest of your life if you're not successful. If you're below the age of 26, your brain isn't fully developed yet, meaning there's a chance that taking medication for a period of time could potentially correct the chemical imbalance you're experiencing, and there's a chance you don't have to feel this way forever.
By all means, this is your life and your choice to make, and I respect your decision regardless. I just figured that as long as I'm responding, I'd throw that in there. Just in case.
Hi, thanks for the help, from what I saw about covering exits and covering door holes, these things are very similar to CO, I've been on this site for 1 year and I've been looking for a method, this was supposed to be just a second option method, I was thinking in total suspension, I already tried and it almost worked but the anchor point broke, I know the chances of this working are low, I'm going to research it. Regarding my mental health I decided that I don't want to improve, I don't want anything for this miserable life , I've had depression, anxiety and BPD for 2 years and I can't take it anymore, my family is suffering, I can't take this pain anymore I've been to 3 psychiatrists but I constantly change my mood and thoughts so I can't stick to anything, I was supposed to be taking my medications which are lithium and others, but as I don't want to get better I just keep my plans in mind,sorry for anything, have a nice day :)

Reactions: DCLXVI
DCLXVI

DCLXVI

I hate everything.
Oct 29, 2023
Hi, thanks for the help, from what I saw about covering exits and covering door holes, these things are very similar to CO, I've been on this site for 1 year and I've been looking for a method, this was supposed to be just a second option method, I was thinking in total suspension, I already tried and it almost worked but the anchor point broke, I know the chances of this working are low, I'm going to research it. Regarding my mental health I decided that I don't want to improve, I don't want anything for this miserable life , I've had depression, anxiety and BPD for 2 years and I can't take it anymore, my family is suffering, I can't take this pain anymore I've been to 3 psychiatrists but I constantly change my mood and thoughts so I can't stick to anything, I was supposed to be taking my medications which are lithium and others, but as I don't want to get better I just keep my plans in mind,sorry for anything, have a nice day :)
I absolutely get it. I also have BPD. Very, very badly. And have also chosen not to seek help. I don't want help. We live to die. And I've flatlined twice before; it's like being put under for a surgery, except, of course, you never wake up. I crave to taste it again so badly. But until I finally snap and do it, I'm just kinda...existing. I know the love of my life who passed away would want me to keep going. He's the one who saved my life to begin with. It's just so fucking hard. I'm so fucking exhausted from everything life has done to me, and I just don't want to keep fighting anymore.

P

poji996

-
Nov 25, 2023
I absolutely get it. I also have BPD. Very, very badly. And have also chosen not to seek help. I don't want help. We live to die. And I've flatlined twice before; it's like being put under for a surgery, except, of course, you never wake up. I crave to taste it again so badly. But until I finally snap and do it, I'm just kinda...existing. I know the love of my life who passed away would want me to keep going. He's the one who saved my life to begin with. It's just so fucking hard. I'm so fucking exhausted from everything life has done to me, and I just don't want to keep fighting anymore.
I'm sorry :(( sending hugs and comfort to you, I hope you get what's best for you ♡♡♡