• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

V

vcavalheir0

Mar 27, 2022
Hello guys…

My name is Vinicius I'm 20 yo and I'm from Brazil. My life sucks, I'm looking for ways to pass away. But before you indicate methods, I would like to explain why I want to end my life and if some of you could help me.

Well, I am a graphic and packaging designer, I work in a full-time design agency, and earn in reais (local currency) the equivalent of US$ 340,00 per month. I would like to start my own business but I need a lot of money for that, and I also need to take care of my health and pay my bills, I want to go back to the university that a got out last year because of I couldn't pay for that.

So well, I lost every single happiness In my life, I just want to pass away and end with my depression and anxiety.

That's it, thx!

• Hugs
Reactions: DraktarLim and LionsTigersAndBears
NothingElseMatters

NothingElseMatters

-
Mar 30, 2020
now picture that, i'm 10 years older than you and earn half of that.

• Hmph!
  • Aww..
  • Yay!
Reactions: Weebster, Crazy4u and Cathy Ames
Baatz

Baatz

Mar 16, 2022
I don't understand why you want to end your own life. Purely because of money?

Reactions: houseofleaves
D

downndone2

Living in misery
Jan 23, 2022
Sounds like you are doing well financially?

its-about-time

its-about-time

nope
Mar 19, 2022
Your translation to USD must be incorrect, because $34,000/month USD is extremely wealthy and there'd be no financial concerns with paying for college, health care, or starting a business anywhere in the world.

If it's true that you make that much money, it goes to show that financial comfort doesn't equate satisfaction with being alive.

Reactions: NearlyIrrelevantCake
Crazy4u

Crazy4u

Enlightened
Sep 29, 2021
He wrote $340.00 not $34,000.Other countries have different writing styles.

OP,

Don't give up (yet). Take it one by one. What is more important to you now? Going back to university or starting a business?

Do you have a business idea in mind? Have you considered side hustle or online business related to your field? Would banks give you loans to start a business?

You don't have to answer any of my questions :) i am asking to help you explore options

Good luck!

• Love
Reactions: NearlyIrrelevantCake, Cathy Ames and its-about-time
its-about-time

its-about-time

nope
Mar 19, 2022
He wrote $340.00 not $34,000.Other countries have different writing styles.
Ah, thank you for that clarification!

OP, I wish you the best. I hope you can find a way to chase your dreams in the face of financial difficulty. I have relied on government assistance financially and choosing cheaper local colleges instead of large expensive universities. I live in a very different place and am not sure how it works in Brazil, but if there are support options, it's worth chasing them. 💜

Reactions: Crazy4u
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I'm sorry that you are suffering. Anxiety really can be awful. I know that it is hard to carry on when you live such a miserable life. I wish you the best in whatever happens.

O

ornitier199

Arcanist
Mar 26, 2022
I don't understand why you want to end your own life. Purely because of money?
Yes. Any reason is a reason.
I'm drifting similar. I'd be lying to myself if I said money wouldn't bring me happiness and stay alive. Mainly because it goes into my development.

Reactions: Crazy4u